Chapter 2

Who Fate?

Damian Prov.

Everyone looked at Fate and then he finally spoke "We must look for the house of mysteries, there we will find who we are looking for".

We all looked at him confused, "Great, not even the powerful Fate know to to handle this." said flash.

"How do we find this house of mysteries Fate?" asked Superman.

"We must look for danger, then it will appear" he replied.

"He's lost it" whispered Gar.

(Time Skip)

We were in the grand canyon and Fate made the ground shake, we all held on the ledges then out of know where appears a floating house. A barrier form's around Fate until he is clear, then a blond guy that looks middle-aged comes out wearing a trench coat.

"BLOODY HELL FATE WHAT DID WE TELL YOU ABOUT DOING THAT" he yelled.

Suddenly Fate lifted us on a platform to reach the house and he let us enter. It was dark and there was only a fire lighting the room.

"Now what is it that you want Fate you already know we're busy" said the blond.

Then Fate turned to us, "Everyone this is John Constantine, Master of the Dark Arts" he said.

John looked at us with a board expression the spoke, "Fate I told you that we don't want to get involved with your superhero crew".

"Huh, normally people are exited when they see us" said Flash.

Just then a Raven haired girl came in then looked at us, but wow she was beautiful. "Everyone this is Raven, Princess of Hell, and Demon Hunter" Fate introduced her.

"What's this about?" she asked Constantine.

Fate stepped up and said "We are here because we need your help". "Well what is it mate" said Constantine.

"A powerful object was stolen from the Gotham museum and it has the power to bring back the dead" said Superman.

Raven and John looked at each other and made hand sign's like they were talking in a mental link. "Alright we'll help but only because we don't want a problem with the Devil" said Raven.

(Time Skip)

I could keep my eye's of Raven, I have never see anybody this beautiful. But I keep getting this strange feel in my chest and in my stomach like fluttering butterflies. 

Narrator Prov.

When they got back to the watch tower everyone was waiting for them, it took a second for the team to notice them and when they did they had different expressions on their faces. 

The guys kept looking at Raven with lust, and the girls just gave her a killer glare, of course none of them have seen someone as beautiful as Raven.

"Well, what are you waiting for, show us this curse object" said John as he was lighting his cigarette.

"Right, um, here is the Gem and this is the guy who stole it" said cyborg.

Raven and Constantine looked at the screen then at each other , "Bollocks" they said in unison.

"Do you know who he his?" asked Batman. It took a second for them to respond "Yea we do" replied Raven.

"Its Felix Faust" said John.

To be continued....

Raven's Outfit

I hope you all like this chapter, here in Texas its getting cold so most likely my fingers will freeze, lol. Until the next chapter my Loves☺🥰🥰🥰🖐🏼🖐🏼🖐🏼🖐🏼