Chapter 3

'Its Felix Faust'

"Who is Felix Faust?" asked Superman

"He is a power-hungry maniac who only values power over life" said Raven

"How do we stop him and get the gem back?" asked Wonder Woman

"First things first, we have to be careful on planning to capture him, he can see anything with his orb that's why I put up a cloaking spell around us" said John.

"Very well, you may leave now" said Aquaman

"Excuse me?" said John and Raven. "And who put you in charge Fish Boy," said John.

"We already have a magic problem, we don't need more," said Flash.

"And who said we were a problem, last I bloody checked you came to US for OUR help, Speedy Gonzales," said John.

"Felix, is dangerous and needs to be returned to Hell" Raven said.

"Look here beautiful, we don't know who you think you are bu-" Kid Flash turned into a turtle before he could finish.

"Anyone else?" asked Raven

Everyone looked at her then at each other, they didn't want to be turned into animals. "Ok, so how do you plan on stopping him?" asked Jason.

"By weakening him and sending him to Hell, and if that doesn't work we'll have to disconnect his head from his body" she replied. That sent shivers down their spines.

"Alright, we are going to work up a solid plan for this mission an-"

"He will raise the dead in one week" Raven cut him of while looking at her phone.

"And how do you know that?" asked Batman

"He just posted it online" she said casually, Damian already liked her just by witnessing her.

"What, then why can't you track him with that?" said Flash

"Don't you think we've tried, also he puts cloaking spells on anything that can track him so its a no, mate" replied Constantine.

"We'll deal with this after the Wayne gala, until then everyone else just look for info about Felix" said Batman.

(Time Skip)

It was the day of the gala and we were all getting ready, Jenna and her family will be coming as well but I didn't really want to pay attention to her.  I couldn't get my mind off Raven, her beauty is beyond compare to anyone else.

Dick Prov.

Me and Jason were in charge of greeting everyone at the entrance but we stopped when we saw a very beautiful view.

A girl with raven black hair stepped out wearing a very showy black dress that was viewed by many guys including us.

Raven's Outfit

Damian Prov.

I was talking to Cass about making new weapons to fight against magical beings then Jenna walked up to me and kissed me in front of everyone, Cass got uncomfortable and left us. But then a very familiar body showed up at the entrance, it was Raven, my brothers looked like they were drooling all over her.

She walked towards my father and they went into his office, they were in there for half an hour and then came out.

She went to get a drink and I saw a few guys following her and girls glaring at her, they were crowding her and I had enough of it.

"Would you can for a dance?" I ask her and she gave me a small smile.

"Yes, of course" she replied and took my hand.

I grabbed her by her waist, she put her hand in mine and the other on my shoulder. 

Just imagine they are saying Raven and Damian

I could see Jenna glaring at us from the corner of the ballroom, but I didn't care I was more interested in dancing with Raven.

"Sorry I came to drop something off but thanks for the dance" Raven said, then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

I just smiled and walked back to the main table and sat down, "What the HELL was that!!" Jenna whisper yelled into my ear.

"It was nothing, she was just getting crowed so I helped her out" I try to explain.

"Whatever, I don't want to see you near her again, got it?" she said.

"Alright" I say, than she walked away.

I fix my suit but then I feel something in my pocket, I check and there is a card with a phone number and a kiss mark, on the other side it said, 'Call me when your no busy'.

I smiled and thought want I could do with her or to her.

I hope you all liked this chapter, soon enough they'll be sneaking into each others houses. Until next time my loves❤❤😍😍