Chapter 2 - part 1

Character aesthetic I made.

Name: Vincenzo Lazaro MarinoAge: 24About him: Vincenzo is a stubborn, cold-hearted, deadly, bloodthirst man

Age: 24
About him: Vincenzo is a stubborn, cold-hearted, deadly, bloodthirst man. He is rude never kind only to Amelia. He is a don at night and a billionaire at day. Favourite colour is black or anything dark.

Name: Amelia Lazaro MarinoAge: 18About: Amelia is the opposite, she kind, generous and lovely woman

Age: 18
About: Amelia is the opposite, she kind, generous and lovely woman. She loves to wear dresses and loves dogs. Her favourite colour is soft pastel. She is unemployed but she does wish to open a fruit farm.
---------- ❤️❤️❤️-------

Amelia woke up from her nap, it was night and cold. She got up and looked around. She was still by the lake she must have dozed off when she was reading her book. Amelia looked at the time on her watch it read 11.30 pm.

How foolish of Amelia to fall asleep? She gasped when she remembered she had to make food for the guests. " oh no" Amelia mumbled. She got up and wore her dress again. She placed her book in her back and her wet undergarments in a plastic bag.

As she was about to leave when she heard a growl. She looks behind her to see a big black wolf that had grey patches, snarling at her.

Tears began pooling in her eyes, she didn't know what to do. All her mind did was scream ' RUN' and that's what she did. Amelia ran through the forest while a grizzly wolf was chasing her.

Heavy wind, rain, thunderstorms and lightning began. Amelia was scared it felt like she was getting chased by a serial killer.

It was dark Amelia couldn't see anything, pitch-black. " GRRRR" it growls aggressively. The adrenaline was pushing her making her run. That's when she saw the castle light. She ran through the abandoned garden and right onto the maze garden. It was seconds away from her. The rain didn't help at all.

" oh God please let the kitchen door be open" Amelia pleaded over and over again. She pushed her limits and ran straight into the door, she fell on the kitchen floor. She got up slammed the door shut and lock it.

Bangs after bangs, scratching after scratching, the sound went down in 10 minutes. Amelia got up and opened the door to see the bear going back to the forest. She shit the door quietly and locked it. She got up and went towards the sink. She grabbed a glass cup and filled it with water. Amelia drank it greedily.