Chapter 5 - part 2

For the past few day's romano and Amelia become closer, they consider themselves best friends. Not only that but she becomes friends with Maria too. They both stayed and had a sleepover at Amelia's home.

The garden is done, it looks more attractive rather than ugly. We cleaned everything, dead leaves and twigs were all brushed into the forest. They got stone slabs and grass along with potted plants and trees.

After the trail towards the garden was done, Romano mainly began to build a greenhouse, wooden beds for the plants and a fence was put in to stop creatures from ruining it

After the trail towards the garden was done, Romano mainly began to build a greenhouse, wooden beds for the plants and a fence was put in to stop creatures from ruining it. Sprinklers were added along with light for nighttime.

Everything was expensive but Amelia got paid a lot as she took her friends and coworker shift and Romano to contribute

Everything was expensive but Amelia got paid a lot as she took her friends and coworker shift and Romano to contribute. His friend owns a gardening shop where you can buy everything for a garden.
That was literally the slogan

Amelia told Romano that she was married.

" you have a big house just for one person," romano asked ad he carried the wooden planks on his shoulder. He was a strong man.

" I live with hades and my husband" Amelia announced. Romano knew about it but he was hurt, those words coming out of her mouth made Romanos's heart drop.

" oh okay" was all romano could say.

Today felt off. It was a rainy day. Amelia had a feeling something bad was gonna happen. something upsetting, but she couldn't pinpoint it.

" did you hear what I said," her phone said? Amelia was on a call with romano. He couldn't come to Amelia's house due to work." roro, I feel like something going to happen today" Amelia confessed her concerns. That was his nickname

" don't worry nothing going to happen. Don't overthink or else you will jinx it" Romano said.  Amelia hummed in response. " go read a book, watch a movie or something. Take your mind off it" romano suggested. " I'll call you back, I need to go to this meeting"

" take care roro"

" you too, I'll call you later" He ended the call.

Amelia got out of bed and went to the library. She felt a headache coming up. Just by overthinking.