Chapter 5 - part 1

5 hours early

After ending the call with Amelia, Vincenzo got up from his office chair, left the office. Walked towards his room to get changed into gym clothes. He wore his black gym shorts with a grey tank top and white trainers.

After he was ready he headed toward the gym that was in the basement. The basement had many rooms, a gym, torture room, storage and a big wine cellar with big barrels of vintage old wine.

Vincezo wore his headphone, played music and began running on the treadmill. He didn't feel like working out today but he needed a distraction from his sinful thoughts. He thought went from following what his heart want, to sex with Maria and what he would do.

" spanking her, maybe BDSM, kinky role-playing," his subconscious said.

Vincenzo shook his head. He was getting a hard-on just by saying the name Maria. He needs to fuck someone. He was sexually frustrated, Amelia was not here for his needs. " terrible wife" he muttered. she couldn't even give him a blowjob or hand job like a wife is supposed to.

" fucking bitch" he mumbled angrily through his teeth clenched teeth. It was Vincenzo's fault. On the day they got married he told Innocent Amelia that he wasn't going to fuck her.

" Why did I even say that" Vincenzo yelled his thought out loud. " say what," Dante said as he walked towards a panting Vincenzo.

" nothing" he mumbled lowly. He didn't want people to know about his business, not even his close friend.
" you got a bit going down there," Dante said as he began running on the treadmill.

Vincenzo looked down and groaned. He couldn't do anything. " so sorry for you that the missus is not here," Dante said referring to Amelia.

' I don't want Amelia I want Maria' was what Vincenzo wanted to say.

" I know, let's go club tonight. Get drunk have fun, let loose a bit" Vincenzo said. Dante gave him a weird look, going to clubs meant two things, business-wise and sex.

Dante refrained from saying anything. He just nodded his head.

-----------

11 pm - nighttime

" well, we're here now," The driver said as he drove to the velvet club parking lot. Velvet club was known for many things, drugs, weed, roofies, kidnappers, and sex trafficking but it also had a good side, chicks, strippers, drinks and chicks.

Dante and Vincenzo didn't want to drive as they both know they were going to be drunk, or high.

They both got out of the taxi. Walked in rather than waiting in the queue due to knowing the owner. They walked straight to the VIP section. And sat down.

The owner came not too long after they sat down, he got drinks Beer, vodka, tequila, weed, cocaine. He got the a whole drug shop in the room.

" I'll send some strippers in" the owner yelled as the loud music was playing in the background. Two minutes after 4 strippers came into the room. They danced, twerked, strip teased, it was like a vanilla porno.

Vincenzo looked out the door and saw another stripper walking past the VIP section. She looked gorgeous. She swayed her hip so seductively. " I'll be back," Vincenzo said as he got up from the couch. He followed the girl. Once he was close to her he grabbed her arm and turned her around.

" What the fuck --- hey sexy," the girl said in a thick Russian accent, as she winked her eyes. Blue eyes. The looked unreal. She had blonde hair, it looked dyed. Red lipstick sitting perfectly on her plump lips.