Chapter 2 - part 2

It's been 2 days since Vincezo was gone. Amelia missed him so much, his hugs, kisses and mostly his presence. Amelia was bored she didn't know what to do or where to go, she was unfamiliar with her surroundings. She didn't know where the market or the shopping mall was. Home all alone with nothing but food and tv to watch.

Amelia planned what she was going to do today. Exploring, not the forest of course she didn't want to be scared for her life again. she was going to bike to where ever the path took her. Amelia got dressed in black leggings with one of Enzo dark brown shirts. It was big on her like a dress. She wore white socks with white trainers. She grabbed her black backpack that had a dino keychain on it and filled it up with water, snacks and her phone.

Amelia locked the door once she was ready and walked into the garage to get Enzos black bike.

Amelia sat on the tall bike and rode out of the house. The fresh air blowing on her face as she rode faster on the path. She felt free and happy.

Amelia rode and rode but she couldn't find any market. As she was riding the bike she saw a car, she stopped and placed her arm out to get the drivers attention, it worked.

" Hello, I was wondering where the nearest market was," she asked the lady who was in a matted BMW. She looked fancy, posh and screamed rich.

"you're nearly their sugar, just ride straight and turn left there's a big market," the posh lady said. " thank you so much," Amelia said with a smile and rode straight just like the lady said.

Amelia was there, she could hear chattering and laughter, the aroma of baked goods. She was so excited, meeting people and finally interacting. Amelia stopped riding when her phone began ringing.

It was Enzo.

" Hello," Amelia said with a smile, " hi, Amor how are you... Where are you" Vincenzo asked suddenly... " I'm at the market"  she replied. " I came on a bike and I was a bit lost and women stopped her car and I asked for help she was so nice and then - Go home now" Vincenzo instructed her. Amelia smiled dropped, she didn't want to go home.

" no, thank you" Amelia replied. " well I'll call you later gotta go, by- AMELIA GO HOME RIGHT FUCKING NOW, ARE YOU INSANE,YOU HAVE NO PROTECTION, AND YOU WENT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Go home now and don't fucking test my patience"  Vincenzo yelled and ended the call.

Amelia was scared and was in tears. She didn't know why Enzo yelled at her but she was just trapped in that lonely castle. ' maybe I can negotiate with him' she thought.

Amelia wiped her tears and took a deep breath in. She called Enzo. " Enzo can I please go shops please" Amelia begged.

" go fucking home," he said in a cold voice that made amelia shiver. Amelia ended the call and rode back home with tears. She didn't know why she was so upset, she was confused.  ' he has worked, remember he said it was stressful her sub-conscience said.

Amelia just rode back home silently.

----❤️❤️-----
Vincenzo wasn't having it, he got stabbed, he was in pain. His hand, arms and half of his face got burnt. Every bone in his body was in pain.

The 2nd headquarters of the shipments was a wreck. A bomb was planted, they knew who it was Romano.

Flashback
7 hours ago

" capo, your phone" Dante whispered. Vincenzo ignored the beeping and muted his phone. He arrived in Russia 7 hours ago. He went straight to the 2nd headquarters as Ricardo was there. " capo" the men said as they bowed with respect as Vincenzo strode past them. He entered more like barged into Ricardo's office.

" Capo--" before Ricardo could speak Vincenzo slapped him across the face. " speak before I kill you". Vincenzo said through his clenched teeth. He was furious, he was ready to kill.

" the camera and the footage are gone I don't know what happened-- BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T THERE" Vincenzo yelled. " tell me where were you on a Friday night," he asked. " out, pa..parting" Ricardo stuttered. " who did you put in charge on that day," Vincenzo said.

" Romano," he said, Vincenzo pulled out his gun and shot Ricardo in his head. " No fucking way Romano, I thought he was dead," Dante said. Romano was Vincenzo's Uncle. He killed Vincenzo stepfather, aunt, grandmother and cousin, all because he wanted ownership of the title ' Don of Italy".

Vincenzo left the room and began walking back to his car. He stopped when he heard people yell. " capo I think somethings wrong," Dante said as he looked around. They both began walking to the 5 storage room, where the commotion was happening.

That's when it all happened, the storage room exploded a big fire was created. The fire touched Vincenzos face, he tried to cover his face but his left hand and arm got caught with fire. He turned around to see Dante coughing, his workers were screaming everything was happening fast. He got stabbed not by who by whom. " this is not a threat but a warning, I will kill your family, your friends and especially Amelia." romano said as he twisted the knife. Dante somehow managed to shoot Romano but he ran away.

" YOU CAN RUN ROMANO BUT YOU CAN'T FUCKING HIDE FROM ME". Vincenzo screamed.

" get the back up to take the injured people to the hospital and get the fire out, let's get out of this shit hole," Vincenzo said through his clenched teeth. They both walked to their car and drove to a different location.

Dante began to drive to another villa. He began to think, Romano died in the house fire but he must have survived it. But how? Was the question Vincenzo didn't have the answers for.

" Capo we need to inform Albert about this, this has become a crucial issue. He has shown he's back by becoming your, our and everyone's enemy, a backstabbing bitch." Dante said.

" let's just get our injury's sorted out first, then we will," Vincenzo muttered.

" Docter Koser, how are you, I'm am not doing well can you come to this address, I sent a message, and thank you,"  he said as he ended the call. He sent the address to his secret villa that no one knows about.

He will be safe there, especially after what happened.

Flashback over

----❤️❤️----
Hi marshmallows, how are you?

Can you believe what just happened to Enzo, do you think Amelia will still like him?

Also mellows the next part is the last part 3 of chapter 2. The next chapter will be chapter 3 part 1.

I just wanted to say thank you to @queendome25 for reading and voting for each chapter, it means so much to me. Thank you so much. ❤️❤️❤️

Have a wonderful day my mellows.

Love SB