chapter 6 part 3

" amelia" vincenzo said. Amelia became scared for some reason. " Yes.. yes," she said. " give me your phone" Vincenzo demanded.

Amelia got up from the chair to hand it to him but she froze when she remembered Romano's words. ' don't you ever give your husband your phone. I know it seems stupid but he will not like that your speaking to me. He will hurt you or worse murder you.

Amelia sat back down. " no," she said.  " don't make me repeat it give it to me now" amelia shook her head. Vincenzo slammed his hand on the table, this caused amelia to shake.

She didn't understand why he was angry. But Amelia was panicking, what was once a joke Romano said turned into reality. " I said no, no means no. If you don't mind excuse me" Amelia said as she got up from the dining chair.

This random burst of course came out of know where. Amelia went to the kitchen to prepare hades' food. Vincenzo came behind her, grabbed her phone that was sitting on the counter top and snapped it into half.

Amelia was shocked. " what did you do, my .... my phone," amelia said as she fell to her knees to pick it up. She felt a bit teary, it was the first phone she ever got.

" why would you do that," amelia said loudly. She was hurt and upset. Vincenzo pulled her up by her arm. He squeezed her arms a bit hard, too hard. " your hurting me get of me" amelia yelled as she tried to yank her arm away from him.

" you listen here, you ungrateful little shit. When I tell you to do something you do it no question asked. When I ask you to do something no question asked. You disobeyed me -" a slap was felt on Vincenzo face. Amelia slapped Vincenzo across the face, which made his grip losses from her arm.

Amelia yanked her arm, she grabbed the dog food and ran quickly to hades' shed. Amelia cried as she entered the shed.

'What the hell was that' was all amelia could think of.

She was scared no she was frightened. How could a simple no make a man this angry.

Amelia cried while hades consoled her. She just wanted Vincenzo to leave.

--------

Vincezo was angry. No women has ever slapped me. He was ready to kill someone. He grabbed the glass next to him and threw it at the wall nearly hitting Dante who just entered the house.

" capo what happend" Dante asked. Early in the morning who even has time to get angry. " I'm going to kill her" Vincenzo said as he walked pass dante. Dante rolled his eyes, ' what has Hailey done know ' was all Dante could think of.

---
Amelia called down. She couldn't move her arms that well as it became sore. She grabbed her phone and examined it. She pulled the sim card out and kept it in her socks, she didn't know ow why but something was telling her to do it.

Amelia wiped her non stop tears. She was scared, hurt and confused. Scared from how vincenzo could go from calm to anger, hurt from the physical touch and confused from the way he has been acting.

" amelia get your ass out now" Vincenzo yelled.

-----

" and your okay" Dante asked as he saw Hailey coming into the kitchen. She looked all well. Without hearing a reply Dante sprinted across from Hailey and ran towards Vincenzo.

" capo calm down. If your going to speak to her you need to do it when your calm". Dante was saying but Vincenzo pushed him so hard he fell into a Bush of red roses full of thorns.

-----

Amelia was scared she had no where to hide. She just pushed her self against the wall, trying her best to shrink. Her head was on her knees.

She was scared. Her heart was racing. She should have given her phone to him. She should have just listen to him. This is why she was always the target at her dad's house. This is why her dad loved her step sister more then here.

Vincenzo barged into the door, he grabbed hades collar and forcefully kicked him out side. He shut the door and locked it from inside.

Amelia was shaking badly know. Her  arms were wrapped around her legs tightly.

GUILT.

Was all he felt.

" I'm going now" was all Vincenzo said as ne left the shed. No sorry no nothing.

Vincenzo opened the door and went inside the house. All the luggage were in the car. He sat down while waiting for Hailey and Dante. " you asshole, my body is in pain" Dante yelled as he entered the drivers seat.

Vincenzo closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. He looked out the window and all her could see was the dog she'd. Hailey entered and the journey to the airport began.

------

Amelia laid down onto the dog bed and wrapped a blanket on her. Hades was by her side. Amelia was shaking to much now but it stopped when she dozed of.

------

"Papà, puoi controllare Amelia. Procurale anche un nuovo telefono ." Vincenzo dqid to his dad as he ended the call. He was in the plane now. He couldn't work for some reason the sight of amelia made him fell grossed out and guilty.

( dad, can you check on amelia. Get her a new phone aswell)

Hailey tried to seduce him but it wasn't working, he pushed her of him and went into the toilet. He need alone time right now.

------

Amelia woke up from someone shaking her away. " dear dear wake up" amelia opened her eyes and saw her father in law. " dear come inside your deathly ill, you have a fever dear" her father in law said.

Amelia was tired but obeyed. She walked towards her bedroom. She fell into bed and was knocked out cold.

-----

Romano was worried. Ameliz hasn't texted back in 8 hours. She normally the one to call him but not a single call. " Romano has amelia text you back" Maria asked she has not gotten a call or text.

" let's go to her place, it unlike her to do this" Maria suggested. Romano nodded his head and drove to amelia place.

.......

Hey marshmallows, how are you.

Sorry for the late updates.

And sorry for the soeeling mistake.

Can you believe how stupid vincenzo is. Like bffr.