Chapter 21: Frustration 

Parker's POV

(Sorry it's kinda short)

The room began to quite as people turned back to their conversation, Jade and the raven haired girl high fived in accomplishment. I sighed in relief that it was over as I walked back to my chair, Aiden leaned next to me on the table as he took a bite of my sandwich which I just glared at him as he smiled cheekily. Emerson was scolding Jade as Benjamin came to the other side of me and started playing with my hair mindlessly. I could feel a vein in my forehead began to twitch in anger. I looked over to Emma who was holding her hand over her mouth to try and hide the amusement of my face, Emerson and Jade's argument became louder as Aiden started eating my grapes and Benjamin raised my hair to his face making a mustache as he watched the fight in front of him.

That it! I raised my fist and slammed it loudly down onto the table making everyone jump and the cafeteria drew quite, all eyes on me but I did not care. "Aiden stop eating my food, Benjamin my hair is not your play thing! Emerson and Jade.... Shut up and let me enjoy my lunch with my friend." I said coldly to my siblings, they all looked wide eyed at my out burst. My sudden confidence drained along with the color in my face, other then the reddening of my cheeks, "umm..oh I'm sorr.." I stuttered but was interrupted by Emerson scoffing then walking away with his hands in his pockets. Benjamin and Aiden looked down in guilt before saying a soft "sorry P" they pat my head before walking after Emerson.

I looked up to Jade who just raised her fist which just made me laugh as I fist bumped her, the raven hair girl wrapped her arm around Jade as they walked away.

Oh my gosh did I just do that!? I timidly looked back to Emma silence fell over us before we both burst into laughter. "No one has ever talk to the Black brothers like that" Emma said nervously "why?" I laughed Emma looked at me with concern before rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't know if I should tell you this but there are rumors that the Blacks are in some underground network and they practically run things down there.

Emerson and Benjamin are known for brutal fighting skills." Emma's words made my stomach clench, I have experience gang life and it scared me and Jade. If our brothers were part of that....no way, Emerson maybe but Zac, Benjamin. Yesterday a cockroach landed on Benjamin and he start stream while run around the room until Emerson came in thinking someone was dying. I smiled pushing away the thought "those are just rumors" I say in dismissal just before the bell rang marking it end of lunch.