Chapter 30: Road trip

Parker POV

No, no I can't leave without Jade! I don't care if my father is after us, who was going to hug me and say calming words when I'm sad? I need Jade.

My small arms wrap around her waist, "Please Jade! Don't leave me!" I begged with my face pressed into her shirt. "Aww P! Don't worry, I will never leave you, it will be over soon! I'll visit you lots okay?" Jade tries to calm my sobs. She kisses my head before pulling away slightly to brush my hair behind my ear lovely then walked over to our mother.

I watched as Jade wraps her arms around our mother who just stood there not making any move to love her daughter, Jade says something to her before kissing her cheek. I quickly tried whipping away my tears and I watched her walk back towards me, I look up to my sister my body uncontrollably whimpering as I trembled.

She gave me a sorrowful smile as her eyes tear up,  she quickly grabbed my arms and pulls me into a hug again . The surprise movement caused a Yelp to escape as I re-enter a warm embrace, I couldn't contain my cries as I clench her shirt.

She holds me until my sods quiet, my body stop shacking and all that can be hear is my hiccups, my eyes closed as I take deep breath and savour my sisters loving embrace. She kisses my cheek and pulls away smiling down at me. She cups my face before running her thumb over my red cheeks and whips away a tear, "why don't I walk you to the car?" She asked. My throat soar from crying I just nod my head tiredly, I take my sisters hand as she leads me out of the house and toward a black SUV.

Emerson was standing by the car as he talks to some guys who quickly nod with a 'yes, sir' and walked away.
Emerson turned to us when we arrived at the car and Jade opened the car door revealing Aiden sitting in the back ready to go. He offers me a sad smile which I try to return feeling embarrassed for being such a mess. Jade let's go of my hand which causes my heart to ache again from the lack of contact I helplessly watched as she grabbed my suitcase and puts it in the trunk, I stood awkwardly as I waited.

She came back giving Emerson a glance before standing in front of me again, "vas a estar bien" (your going to be okay) she whispered pinching my nose making me chuckle before sighing "yeah" I softy said looking down at my fidgeting my fingers then I remember something that made me snap my head up to look at my sister.

"Your not going to be there for my birthday!! It will be my first birthday without you AND dad!!"

My tears started treating to run down my face, like seriously how many tear can one person have?!! I thought as Jade shook her head looking a little shocked at my out burst.

"Woah, woah that is definitely not going to happen! Like hell I'm going to miss your birthday. We will make it work and it will be the best birthday okay? Don't worry" she said calmly grabbing my face gently.

All I could do was sniffle and look up to my sister, "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course, Peach. I'm going to be there" she laughed squishing my cheeks to make my lips form into duck lips, she pressed her lips together to try and stop her laughing but i saw it. My brows frowned as I grabbed her hands "let go!" I squirm.

She laughed giving me a small kiss on the nose before letting go, I pushed her shoulder well pouting "polla" (dick) I mumbled glaring at her. She smirk amusingly down at me as a hand grabbed the scoff of my shirt and pulled me backwards into a hard chest, "mira esa boca tuya" (watch that mouth of yours) Emerson scolded which I just responded with a huff, he then look over to Jade. "Did you teach her this?" Jade just shrug having a smug look on her face.

Zac and Benjamin walked over to us with bags in their hands, Zac's face changed with a concern look as he locked eyes with me before frowned up at Emerson who still had a tight grip on my shirt but strangely I didn't find it uncomfortable, or unsafe. I just leaned into him. "Emerson! Let go of her!" Zac scolded now stand before us, he looked down at me and his expression instantly change "oh sweetie, your eyes are all red!" He said as he ran his thumb gently under my eye.