End Notes.

No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
—Helen Keller

Thank you for reading! I'm not taking Physics in college actually. I'm in the Business course :)

Bakit epistolary? Kase mas gusto ko gumawa ng dialogues lang. Tamad ako eh hahaha. I'm proud of every chapters, though. I still worked hard for them. And I enjoyed writing them.

I wanted a story where a girl is treated like the sun — admired, give importance, and needed. Someone who could embrace her despite being burned. But I wanted her to realize that she deserves the universe instead. A whole different love from what she was used to.

For this story, I studied hand-in-hand while updating the chapters.

Imagining Other Earths | Princeton University (Coursera)

Understanding Einstein: The Special Theory of Relativity | Stanford University (Coursera)

Introduction to Reproduction | Northwestern University (Coursera)

Astronomy — State of the Art | Prof. Chris Impey, University of Arizona (Udemy)

Props to Dr. Michio Kaku Answers Physics Questions From Twitter by WIRED, the video that started it all. From being almost allergic to Physics back in high school to discovering it's actually pretty interesting and life-changing, I realized our country just doesn't have enough educators who have a passion for Physics, nor the eagerness to share it in a way students can digest it and make them interested. Thank you din for Netflix's Sex Education, it's a wonderful eye-opening show.

About The Author

Cristela Mejica is a finance college student on Polytechnic University of the Philippines. She writes on Wattpad under the username of @ColdQueen19 and likes to play with different literary genres to challenge herself. Having been an essayist since high school, she started blogging before transitioning into writing novels. In every modern piece she makes, her lifelong mission is to make her readers appreciate the Philippine culture or any underrated concepts. Though she is often busy with story ideas and finance subjects, she likely spends her time and indulges on tarot reading, K-pop music, and anime.

Ako ay isang manunulat, naniniwala na
"If you know what you romantically deserved, then you should also know what you economically or politically deserve."

SOCIALS
Website: buymeacoffee.com/cristela
Blog: wondersbywednesday.wordpress.com
Facebook: @ColdQueen19
Instagram: @withlovecristela
Twitter: @hellocristela
Recommend the book via: peoople.app/withlovecristela