Introduction

Most of you said that you wanted to get straight to the point.

But I want to use this chapter as a test chapter.

I should've mentioned this before. But I have 2 animes that I'm not too familiar with.

Hyouka and Oregairu

For the past few hours, I was reading the character wikis of each character from these animes, mostly their personalties and relationships.

My eyes hurt.

And then I also started to watch clips of those animes.

For Hyouka, I was interested and it was funny. Love Oreki.

For Oregairu.....I'll be honest, I only watched it for the Totsuka moments because they're funny lol.

But I knew who Hachiman ended up with already, so yeah. I was only aware of Hachiman and Oreki due to clips I watched a few years ago.

I think I understand their personalities but not their thinking.

In short, this chapter will be like a test chapter.

Once you finish reading, pls comment on how I can write their characters better.

Im willing to binge Hyouka but not Oregairu cuz....everything is a meh except Hikki,Haruno,Milf sensei and Totsuka.

Yeah I'm weird like that...

Anyways, lets begin!

Koro PoV

'Huh? Where am I? Oh...this is a new fanfic....another reaction fanfic...'

I sighed

'Author said that I should be more professional in this fanfic so....'

I put my face into a blank expression.

Third person PoV

In a dark room, 25 students looked at eachother.

They all had the same question in their heads

' Where am I? Who are these people?'

Everyone was secretly observing each other and easily pieced together at least one thing.

That they were all students from a school.

This made a few of the groups relaxed while other individuals kept their guard up, mostly a certain blonde female with blue eyes.

It was silent until a guy with blonde hair and eyebags caused by studying countless nights, walked to the middle of the room and introduced himself.

Miyuki: "Hello. My name is Shirogane Miyuki. I am a student from Shuchiin Academy."

A student with black hair, with dead eyes decided to ask a question

Hachiman: " Isn't that the school for the rich?"

A girl with raven hair that is tied by a red ribbon decided to speak up.

Kaguya: " It's not just the school for the 'rich'. It's also a school for students to recieve the best education possible."

A boy with unruly short brown hair with bangs just above his green eyes was simply observing this exchange.

Oreki: ( Shuchi'in academy....I have heard of that school... but...I don't really care, it requires too much work.)