Unexpected Return?

:))

Third Person PoV

' Huh? This fic is back? Or is the author just messing with everyone again.' Koro wondered and glanced around.

' Ah....had the readers' comments finally reached deep within Pai- Lumine's heart? Or...does Lumine have an ulterior motive in deciding to update this book.' He thought before looking back towards the students in this void.

I heard a pencil moving against paper. Horikita seemed to be tallying the number of absences, tardy arrivals. and instances of talking in class down in her notebook, perhaps trying to make sense of the situation.

" This school system is completely different from ours...." Hachiman said.

" Indeed, not even our school would challenge its students in this way." Kaguya added.

' Well...my prediction was spot-on, huh...' Oreki thought and stared at the screen with a much more interested look than his usual bored gaze.

' Nice! Oreki is finally showing some interest!' Mayaka was relieved. If Oreki drops his lazy nature just this once, then everyone could be sent home.

" Chiyabashira-sensei. I do not recall hearing you explain that to us befo-" Hirata tried to speak up but sensei immediately cut him off.

" What? Are you incapable of understanding something unless it's explained in detail?" She said, amused.

" Sheesh! That teacher doesn't give a shit!" Ishigami comments.

Everyone silently agrees.

' As a teacher, I can tell that she's had enough from her previous students....perhaps that might change this time around. Horikita Suzune may be uptight, stubborn, and possesses quite the superiority complex, but I can say without a doubt that she IS a smart student. And students like Hirata and Kushida-san can inspire their class moving forward. ' Hiratsuka-sensei analyzed.

" Of course. There was never any talk about reducing our points. Had that been explained before hand, I'm sure we would have avoided being late or talking during class." Said Hirata.