The School of your Dreams? Part 2

The students were in disbelief.

Yui: N-No way!

In other words, we had received a 100,000 yen monthly allowance from the school upon admission. I'd expect nothing less from a massive institution run by the Japanese government. 100,000 yen is a rather large sum for a high schooler.

Fukube: "No kidding!"

Nino:" Imagine the things I could buy..."

Ichika:"It's just incredible..."

Chika: "Kaichou! Add a mall!"

Chika said while shaking Miyuki back and forth

Miyuki:" H-HEY I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH POWER!"

Kaguya,Ishigami and Hayasaka chuckled at this scene.

" Shocked by the amount points you've been given? This school evaluates its students' talents. Everyone here has passed the entrance examination, which itself speak to your value and potential. The amount you've received reflects the evaluation of your worth."

Everyone felt uneasy about her wording for some strange reason.

' Worth...?' They all thought.

Chiyabashira-sensei then proceeds telling us the precautions for the points and things about bullying.So, you can't extort points from others because this school monitors bullying very carefully.

Everyone noted down what they have learned about the "S-System"

As bewilderment spread among the students, Chiyabashira-sensei looked over the room.

" Well it appears no one has any questions.  I hope that you enjoy your time here as students."

Many of my classmates could not hide their suprise at the large amount of points.

Ishigami:" That school is crazy..."

Mai:" All those facilities...like a small city."

Chitanda:" Im curious on how it's like!"

Oreki: "Still.... it doesn't seem so strict for some reason...."

Hayasaka: ( There has to be a catch right? )

" This school doesn't seem as strict as I thought " I muttered

I thought I was talking to myself, but Horikita looked in my direction. She must have imagined I was speaking to her.

" This school is extremely lenient, huh?"

Fukube: "It's BEYOND lenient...."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Hachiman: "They both think the same. Seriously, how is everyone else in that classroom not questioning it?"

Kaguya:" Yes, I think the same as you do, Hikigaya-kun. There is usually a catch to these sort of things, but it seems like most of them are blinded by the amount of points."

Everyone agreed that this school was mysterious in it's rules.

Oreki: ( Or....could there actually be more to the S-System...?)

Despite all the restrictions, like being forced to live in the dormitories,  being forbidden to leave the campus, and being prohibited from contacting anyone from the outside, no one here seemed to have many complaints.

Everyone would've agreed if the school wasn't this mysterious.

The school's most impressive statistic was it's near 100 percent placement rate for students advancing into higher education or entering the workforce.