bloody halloween pt. 2 and the future

I might rewrite this chapter

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER NINE

"BAJI-SAN!" Chifuyu ran up the cars, his eyes showed nothing but worry for his friend. He then turn towards Kisaki, "KISAKI YOU BASTARD! WHAT'D YOU DO TO HIM?!"

"You saw didn't you?" Kisaki questioned, his face held no emotion. "I didn't do a damn thing."

"BAJI-SAN!" Chifuyu snapped his head to look at Baji, his eyes widen when he saw blood pouring out of the black haired boy's stomach. "Blood.." Chifuyu muttered, "you got stabbed?!" He looked at Baji, "Did you get stabbed?! When..?!"

"Huh.." Y/n's e/c eyes widened, That time.. he was seriously injured!

"Kazutora.." Chifuyu looked down at Kazutora who mumbled inaudible words. "KAZUTORA!!" The blond then yelled.

"I see now! He lured Baji into Valhalla so he could kill him when he least expected it!" Kisaki spoke before turning to Mikey who was standing with his head low, "Right, leader?"

"M-Mikey-kun!" Takemichi stuttered out. "Kazutora-kun was.."

"I wanted to kill you." Mikey said in a low voice, "For so long.. as soon as you got out of Juvie, I was gonna kill you. But the one who kept telling me not to... was Baji."

Mikey started taking steps down, walking closer to Kazutora. "Baji said, "Kazutora just wanted to make you happy, Mikey. That's why he can't accept it. Even though he killed your brother.. to make himself believe that he wasn't the bad guy, Kazutora had no choice but to decide you were, his enemy."

"Mikey.." Draken gulped, "Kenchin, this fight is over." Mikey declared, still not showing any emotions.

"Huh?!" Hanma let out, then bringing both his arms out, "Hey, hey, hey!! The fight's over?! You tryin' to fuck with me, Mikey? That's not something you get to decide, bitch!!"

Mikey quickly interrupted him, doing his roundhouse kick, he knocked Hanma down to the ground. "See? It's over."

Murmurs started going around the ground, all the Valhalla members stared at Hanma's body in shock and fear.

"RUN!"
"HE'S GONNA KILL US!"

Mikey he stared at Kazutora who was crouching on the ground. "People can betray anyone." Kazutora said then standing up, "Let's end this, Mikey. Will you die? Or will I?"

Mikey said nothing but instead replied with a punch, "If all you can do is destroy the things I care about.. then I'll destroy you, right here and now." He kicked Kazutora's chin, resulting in the male to drop to the ground.