Bday

It was afternoon, a day before Wanda's birthday and she was cuddling and watching a movie with Nat. Wanda wasn't paying much attention to the movie, she was thinking of how wonderful it would be spending her first bday with her girlfriend.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Nat's phone rang.
"Sorry babe I gotta answer" Nat stood up and picked up the phone
Wanda was watching Nat talking as she was still sitting on the couch and waiting for her girlfriend to finish.
She noticed that Nat was nervously bitting her nails while she was on the phone.

A few seconds later she hunged up and went over to Wanda.
"They told me that they need me for a mission, it's an emergency"
"Will you help me pack my bag?"
Nat asked with a soft smile, but also sad their moment was ruined
"Yeah sure"
They went upstairs to their room and started packing
"How long will this mission last?"
Wanda asked putting Nat's suit in the bag
"They told me it will last about 2 or 3 days"
"Oh" "Can't you just... Stay with me?" Wanda asked with puppy eyes
"God, I wish I could, if it wasn't an emergency, I would stay" she answered cupping Wanda's cheeks. She placed a kiss on her forehead, grabbed her bag and started making her way out
And my birthday? Wanda thought
"Stay safe" she said with a fake smile
"I love you" Nat said closing the door behind her
"Love you too"

When the door closed Wanda let a tear fall from her eye
"She completely forgot about my birthday, didn't she?"

It was now 10pm, Wanda was alone at the compound, she was sitting on her bed playing on her phone. She wished Natasha was there right now. She got out of bed and went to take a shower.
She looked in the mirror. Her eyes were a bit red cause she was crying. She still couldn't believe she was going to spend her birthday alone.

She got in and let the hot water run down her body. Once she finished her shower she wrapped herself and her hair in a towel and walked back to her room. She opened Nat's closet, got an oversized tshirt and sweatpants and sat on the bed again. She got dressed and started brushing her hair. It felt so lonely there and she had nothing to do, so she decided to continue the movie she was watching with Nat.

Every time the couple in the movie kiss or huged it reminded her of Natasha. After a while she fell asleep.

Morning 9:00

Wanda's alarm woke her up. She had set one with a birthday ringtone 2 days ago. She got up and went straight to the kitchen without changing. She wasn't in the mood to make anything special, so she just ate cereal.

An hour had past and neither Nat nor any other avenger had call to wish her happy birthday, only a card was placed on the table :

Happy birthday little witch

-Clint :)

Some time later she decided to call Nat, to check up on her and maybe hear a happy birthday.
Natasha didn't answer. After she hunged up, tears fell off her eyes.
"Worst birthday ever" she whispered to herself

She decided to go back to her room and play on her phone.

2 hours later she heard noises coming from the kitchen. She quickly got out of bed and opened her door.
"Nat?"
No respond
She could still hear the noises, so she prepared her magic
"Who's there?" Wanda said slowly moving closer.
She entered the kitchen, but nobody was there,so she turned around to go back to her room.

"Surpiisee!!!!"
Everyone jumped out of nowhere with balloons, confetti blowouts and serpentines.
Wanda screamed from the surprise, but then everybody got her into a big hug, wishing her happy birthday.
The last one to hug her was Nat
"Happy birthday love" her girlfriend wished her and pulled her in for a kiss. Wanda pulled back and softly pushed Nat
"Don't EVER do this to me again, I really thought you forgot about my day"
"I could never" Nat said with a smile
They hugged again. Wanda couldn't be happier. Everyone she loved was there for her.

At the end of the day everyone was drunk and having fun.

Wanda and Natasha were laying on their bed Wanda on top of Natasha laying her head on the Russian's chest. While Nat was running her fingers through the Sokovian's hair, Wanda looked up to her girlfriend's eyes
"Seriously, don't do that to me ever again"
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad" Nat responded kissing her forehead
"Apologie, accepted"
_

_________________________________

My writing really sucks

Hope you all have a great day /night