Our Past

Wanda and Natasha have known each other since they were kids. They met when HYDRA and the RED ROOM cooperated. They slowly became friends and then fell in love. They would both sneak out at night to meet. One day, the leaders of the 2 organisations got in a big fight, so HYDRA and the RED ROOM were now in war. Natasha was sent with 2 other widows and one of her trainers, to take down one of HYDRA's bases. Wanda with her brother were the ones guarding it. One of the widows died in the fight and the other managed to hit Pietro. Wanda kneeled to the ground to help her brother. "Shoot them" the trainer ordered the widow. She pointed her gun on Wanda. "No!" Natasha shouted. She couldn't let her lover die, so she attacked the widow. When Wanda turned her head, she saw Nat fighting with the other widows. "Go! Now!" Natasha screamed. Wanda quickly helped her brother and they both disappeared. Natasha had lost the fight and when they took her back in the Red Room her training was harder, they were hitting her more and they made her life a living hell, because she had betrayed them in that fight.
That was the last time she saw Wanda, until Ultron......
______________________________

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I had many tests to study for, anyway have a good day :)