Date

Nat hadn't taken Wanda out in days because she's been working a lot lately, so she decided to make her a surprise. Wanda had only gone at the fair once in her life and she would always tell Natasha how much she wanted to go there with her.

Saturday afternoon 16:30

Wanda was waiting for Nat to come back from her mission, watching a random movie.
"I'm home" Natasha shouted and dropped her bag. Wanda came running and Natasha pulled her into a big hug.
"I missed you"
"I missed you too"
"Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"
"No we stopped at McDonald's with Clint on our way" "Did you eat anything?"
"Yeah I had some popcorn"
"Great, now come on we have to change" Nat said and grabbed Wanda's hand
"What? Why?"
"I'm taking you out"
"Now?"
"Yeah, come on"
They changed and walked to the garage.
"So, where are we going?" Wanda asked as soon as she sat in the car
"That's a surprise" Natasha said and blindfolded her girlfriend

When they arrived Nat opened the door for Wanda and helped her walk until they were in front of the fair gate.
"Ok, you can take it off now"
As soon Wanda unblindfolded her self she couldn't believe her eyes
"Omg, thank you, thank you" she said and hugging Natasha
They walked in and got their tickets. Wanda was so excited and she started dragging Natasha around like a little child.
"Look at that huge trampoline and the ferris wheel and that roller coaster. We haaave to go there."
Natasha was gigging at her girlfriends cute reaction.
"Where to first?"
"How about the bumper cars?"
"Come on let's go"
They got into the bumper cars with many other kids and started playing. Natasha also accidentally crushed with a kid to hard that he started crying, so they took them both out.
"Where do you wanna go now?" Nat asked
"How about that roller coaster"
"Sure"
As they waited in the queue the roller coaster started to look scarier to Wanda making her a little nervous. Natasha noticed.
"Did you change your mind?"
"No I'm fine, we're going"
As soon as the ride began Wanda started screaming
"I wanna get down, I wanna get down"
"To late to change your mind now love" Natasha said laughing at her. Wanda was hugging Nat tight and had her eyes shut.
"Ok it's over you can let go of me now"

"It was fun wasn't it" Nat said still laughing
"Not fun at All"
"I think we should do something more relaxing" "How about the carousel?"
"Ok, why not"
After they enjoyed their ride they decided to buy some cotton candy to share and they were walking around while eating.
"Hey Nat, look at that huge stuffed bear" Wanda said pointing at a human sized bear that was the prize at a shooting game.
"Do you want me to get it for you?" Natasha answered with a smirk
Wanda just giggled
Shooting was kinda Nat's things so she shot all 10 targets and got the stuffed bear for her girl. Wanda hugged it tight. It was really soft and smelled like blueberrys. The night started to get romantic so they decided to romanticise it a little bit more by going to the feris wheel. When they were on top the wheel stopped moving.
"What happened?" Wanda asked
"I may or may not have paid a little more to stop us, so we can admire the view"
The view was truly amazing. You could see the pretty lights of the city and the reflection of the full moon in the sea. They shared a loving kiss up there.
Later they finished their night with a walk at a small park. They sat on a bench looking at the stars together. They got home late that night.
"Did you have fun babe?" Natasha asked as she got under the sheets next to Wanda
"It was probably the best date you've ever taken me to. Thanks"
"Anything for my girl"
_________________________

I'm back. Hope you liked this chapter. :)