Rest

Natasha was kinda overprotective with her girlfriend. Every time Wanda had to go on a dangerous mission without her, Natasha wouldn't let her go, but because they needed Wanda's powers she would end up going with her. Wanda was the most important thing in her life and she was scared about her getting hurt. Well today was one of those days, but Natasha had just gotten back from a mission and hadn't slept or eaten in 2 days.
"You can't go Tasha, you must stay here get some rest"
"Look at me, I'm perfectly fine"
"I'm looking at you that's why I'm saying you need some rest. You look pale"
"No, no, no I'm the Black widow I can handle another mission"
"When was the last time you slept, baby" Wanda said cupping Nat's cheeks
"I don't know, like 2 days ago?"
"Two?! Please stay here"
"No, if I'm not going, then your not going either"
"But they need me"
"And I need you to be safe"
"If you're coming, then you have to promise me to rest a little in the quinjet"
"Okay"

In the quinjet

Natasha was laying on a small couch they had in the jet with Wanda. As she promised Wanda she would rest. Wanda fell asleep a few minutes later, but Natasha couldn't sleep that easy. When they arrived Nat had gotten only 20 minutes sleep.
"Slept well love?" Natasha said when they arrived and woke up Wanda
"Mhm, how about you?"
"Yeah" she lied "Come on, let's go"

During the mission
Wanda, Steve and Nat were fighting some Hydra agents. Suddenly Natasha's vision had gotten blurry and her head started hurting. She saw a guy behind her pointing his gun at Wanda. He shot her, but Nat got in front and the bullet hit her shoulder. She was so weak that moment, that she passed out.
"Nat! Tasha!" Wanda shook her girlfriend to wake up
"I'll take her to the jet" Steve said picking her up
Wanda fought the last agents and then got in the jet with them.
They got back at the avengers campous and took care of Nat's wound. She was now laying on the hospital bed. Wanda was holding her hand waiting for her to wake up. Natasha slowly open her eyes and slightly smile on her girlfriend's figure.
"Hey"
"Finally your awake" she said hugging her
"Don't worry about me, I'm fine"
"You really did mean it when you said you would take a bullet for me"
"I did" they smiled at each other
"Next time you're staying here to rest, okay?"
"Okay"
________________________________

Okay, this is just horrible. I'll try to make my next part more interesting