Chapter 4

After they exited the room, there were cages around them along the corridor they were walking on. And the worst thing was that it was full of hungry vampires.
-Sunghoon.-whispered Jake getting closer to him.-Are we going to become like them?
-No of course not.-said Sunghoon as he caressed Jake's hand but he was terrified on the inside. It reminded him of the the time he became a vampire, when he was locked up.
As they were walking a few vampires tried to scratch them and whisper them a few things. It was weird seeing vampires like that, they didn't know this it what hunger could do to them. The veins on their faces were red just as their eyes, their skin was blackish but not because of dirt. When a vampire dies their skin becomes black, which means they are on the verge of dying.
-Go inside.-ordered EJ standing in front of a cage.
-What the hell?-laughed Sunghoon unconsciously.-And you expect us to just follow your orders? We can just knock you out and ran out of here.
-Okay, try it then.-said EJ standing there calmly.
-Sunghoon, don't. They must have injected us with vervain.-said Jake holding Sunghoon's arm who was about to rip EJ's head off.
-If we go inside, will you finally tell us why we're here?-sighed Jake.
-Yes.-nodded EJ and then the two walked inside.
-Don't worry Sunghoon. I'll get us out of here.-said Jake as he sat down on the bed.
-O-okay.-answered Sunghoon but as he looked around, pictures from the past showed up in his brain.
-So. There's a curse that we, werewolves need to break. As you know we turn into our wolf form every full moon and it is a torture. -said EJ looking at the vampires who looked at him uninterested.-To break the curse, two vampire needs to be killed ,when there's a full moon.
-If only two vampire needs to be killed, why are there like 50 next to us in the cages?-asked Jake.
-Well, extremely powerful and strong vampires can break the curse only. Not just ordinary bloodsuckers. And that is why there'll be competitions and fights between all of you.
-Say what again?-asked Sunghoon finally paying attention.-You want to pitch us against each other like some stray dogs? Are you out of your mind? -as he said that he started getting closer to EJ.
-Sit down Sunghoon, please.-said Jake like he's really tired. -You'll get more and more tired if you try to waste your energy and power. There's vervain inside of us.
-We'll talk later, now we have a party to throw before the beginning of this ritual.-waved EJ goodbye happily as he walked out.
-Jake. I can't do this. -sat down Sunghoon in the corner of the room.-It reminds me of the past. It was the worst thing I've ever experienced.-he was having trouble breathing and as Jake noticed he ran to him immediately.
-Hey Sunghoon. Look at me.-said Jake as he sat down in front of him.-Look at me.-he said louder so Sunghoon finally looked up at him.-We're gonna get out of here. I'm gonna get us out of here. Trust me, we're not going to die here. You trust me right? I've always kept my words. -he said looking straight into Sunghoon's eyes.
-Okay. You're right. We're gonna get out of here. And it's not like in the past where I was alone. We're together.-smiled Sunghoon and Jake nodded.
-And the others we'll find us for sure.-added Jake smiling at Sunghoon.
And even though they weren't sure they were gonna get out of there, they could still smile because of each other.