Chapter 9

-It's like a maze dammit. I can't find a freaking door that leads us outside. -said Jake angrily as he was still holding Sunghoon, who was heavily bleeding, close to himself.
-Jake, Jake. -whispered Sunghoon because he didn't have the energy to speak.-Stop it, just stop please.
-Are you okay?-suddenly Jake was pulled back into reality, taking care of Sunghoon.-I..I'm sorry. But we just need to get out of here right now.-he sighed then he sat down on the floor, and he layed Sunghoon on the ground with his head on Jake's laps.
-I just need to get out of here. I can't take it anymore and it's just gonna get worse. You're in a critical condition and it makes me so furious that these werewolves did that to you and they hurt you and I just want to murder all of them. We need to get out of here.-he said then he looked at Sunghoon whose eyes were closed.
-Hey. Wake up, don't close your eyes and scared the shit out of me.-he said while shaking Sunghoon.
-Is everything okay?-asked someone suddenly appearing out of nowhere.
-What the fuck?-asked Jake while covering Sunghoon's head and body.-Don't touch him. I'll kill you.
-No, I want to help, please. I'm Jeongwoo.-he said but Jake was still really suspicious.
-I know him. We used to be close. I want to help him.-continued Jeongwoo.
-Okay. Help him then. -said Jake as he sighed and he put his hand away from Sunghoon's face.-Where do you know him from?
-Like 200 years ago he took care of me. He was kinda like my big brother. My family got killed and he took me into his home and we lived together. He just became a vampire at that time, so it was a really hard time for him, but he still cared for me. We were happy but then something happened...
Jake was listening carefully to every word the boy said. He didn't know this story of Sunghoon's and he knew a lot, so he was curious.
-when I first transformed into a werewolf. It was sudden, and it suprised both of us. He tried to help me at first even though I was his enemy... but one day, I tried to kill him. It wasn't intentional.-sighed the boy on the verge of crying while treating Sunghoon.-I almost bit him, and of course you know that it can kill a vampire. We fought and it was a terrible fight. The whole house was messy, everything was broken, and I almost killed Sunghoon. So I just ran away. I was so guilty... I still am. I'm thankful for everything he has done for me... and I haven't done anything in return.
-Oh wow. I didn't know Sunghoon used to be selfless.-said Jake surprised. He knows Sunghoon for decades know, and there's still things he doesn't know about him, it's interesting.-He's... he's amazing.-said Jake looking at Sunghoon closely.
-Yeah he is. -smiled Jeongwoo.
Then Sunghoon started openening his eyes and he looked around. His scars were starting to heal.
-What happened?-he said while staring at Jake and then Jeongwoo.-Why are you here?
-He treated you, he helped you.-said Jake as he helped Sunghoon to stand up, and put his arm around his waist.
-Thank you.-he smiled.-Let's go Jake.
-Wait. I want to apologize.-told Jeongwoo to Sunghoon so he stopped walking away.-I know it's not enough, but I know how to make it up to you. I can get you guys out of here.
-What?-asked Jake and Sunghoon at the same time turning to the werewolf.-How? When?
-Tomorrow. I'll get the keys and everything. You guys just have to be quite. I'll stop by your cells later, and I'll tell you the details.
-Thank you so much.-said Sunghoon and he hugged the younger.
-Of course, that's the least I can do.
-Thank you Jeongwoo.-smiled Jake then they went back to their cells feeling happy finally.