Chapter 7

-I give up. I have no idea where they could be.-said Jay angrily as he throw his phone on the ground which shattered to tiny pieces.
-Jay calm down. We won't get anywhere with that attitude.-shook his head Heeseung disappointedly.
-We've been trying to find them for almost 5 days. -sighed Sunoo.-I miss them.
-Me too.-said Niki as he looked at the picture on the shelf. The seven of them looked happy, all of them smiling, having no problems. And now two of their friends were kidnapped by werewolves. They could be dead by now.
-We...we will find them.-said Jungwon standing up. He was on the verge of crying  but they had to keep going. -We have to learn more about werewolves and those two that took them. Ask everyone in the town, read every book again, search on the internet. Let's get to work. Find them.-then everyone continued searching. They won't give up until they found their best friends.

Jake and Sunghoon were walking behind each other and their hands were tied together from the behind. They were walking with at least a hundred vampires. They were now outside but still didn't seem normal. Everything was black, the trees, the ground, even the sky was blackish. It was creepy as hell.
-I'm hungry.-whispered Jake. Sunghoon looked at him and he saw that Jake eyes were glowing red. Which means he now can't control his vampire self.
-Hey Jake. Listen to me.-he said trying to stop but the person in front of him kept walking. -Ah damn it. Concentrate on your breathing and...and.-there was nothing around them that could've calmed Jake down.-listen to my voice. Okay? Concentrate on me. You won't eat me and won't eat anyone because you're the kindest and strongest person I know. -As Sunghoon was talking Jake controlled his breathing, his anger and hunger and looked at Sunghoon.
-Thank you.-he smiled genually.-I'm just afraid.
-You don't have to be. I'm here. No one can hurt you.-Sunghoon smiled back and he grabbed Jake's shirt ,as he could only reach that, as assurance.
-No, I'm afraid of hurting someone. Hurting you. What I'm not strong enough? And I'll kill you before we even get through those tests. -Jake couldn't even imagine his life without Sunghoon. And that thought hunted him.
As Sunghoon was about to answer someone stopped him.
-Shut up, or you'll be punished.-a werewolf from behind shouted.
Sunghoon looked at him, but then his eyes went wide.
-J-Jeongwoo?
-You know him? -asked Jake suprised.
-Yeah.-answered Sunghoon still not believing his eyes. -Why is doing this to us? Would he really be that bad? But I thought...
-Filthy vampires. We've arrived to the ring. We will call your names one by one and you have to come up here. The one who kills the other wins. If you refuse to participate you will be killed by us immediately. I advise you to play.-said K the rules and then suddenly lights went on a there were a thousand of werewolwes just sitting and waiting for the match to begin.
-That's just sick.-stated Jake.-They are just setting there, watching us kill each other.
Then the vampires were sat down on a long bench, of course Jake and Sunghoon were next to each other. K went up to the ring with a mic.
-Good evening, ladies and gentleman. The test is about to begin. The first who will come up here is Choi Hyunbin and...-there was a list he was reading of from-Sim Jaeyun.
-What?-Jake asked looking at Sunghoon.
-Look you got this. I've seen you fight, you're stronger than a lot of them. I believe in you, okay?-and he looked into Jake's scared eyes. A werewolf came and got Jake away from the others.
As Jake went up to the ring, Sunghoon was having trouble breathing. It finally hit him what is about to happen.
-No, no. What is he dies?-and as he said that out loud he wanted to stood up and stop the whole thing, but he realized his feet are chained to the ground with some kind of strong lace.
-Stop that.-he shouted. But it was hard to hear him cause of the loud cheers. -Jeongwoo.-he shouted to the only person he knew.-Jeongwoo come here right now.
Jeongwoo came up to him and stood in fromt of him.
-Release me, I have to stop it.
-I- I can't. I'm sorry.-said Jeongwoo with zero emotion on his face.
-You have to do this for me. I saved you a lot of times. Please. -he said, he was now begging and tears were forming in his eyes.
-You heard the rules, if someone refuses to participate they will be killed. And the same applies to someone who stops the fighting. I can't do that.-he said then he walked back to his original place.
-Damn it. -he whispered to himself.-Please be okay Jake.