Chapter 8

Jake sat down next to Sunghoon with blood on him everywhere. He was breathing heavily while looking only at his hands.
-J-Jake?-asked Sunghoon carefully while trying to hold Jake's hands.
-Don't.-shouted Jake at him as he put his hands away.-You can't act like I just didn't kill someone. He's.... dead. I killed him.
-You didn't have another choice Jake. It's not a bad thing that you fought for your life. I know the circumstances are a bit... extreme but-
-No but. Don't defend my wrongdoings. I did have another choice. Dying. Maybe I should've just choosen that.
-How dare you say that?-asked Sunghoon now just as angrily as Jake. -You have to live for yourself, for our friends and for me. Don't you dare speak those kind of words ever again.
Jake sighed and looked at the dead body being carried away.
-The next is Park Sunghoon...-announced the stupid werewolf.
Just as Jake was starting to calm himself down he began panicking.
-No... no, no, no. Don't go away. Please.-he said holding Sunghoon's hand suddenly.
-I-I have to. But I'll be back. I'll win, no matter what. I won't leave you alone.-smiled Sunghoon as he took a deep breath and walked away (by a werewolf by his side).

Jake just sat there watching the whole fight. Anytime Sunghoon got hit he fliched hard. It hurt him seeing his friend like this.
-Damn it.-he said angrily. Sunghoon was on the ground. Again. Of course he got up everytime, but still.... Jake was frightened.
-Sunghoon is going to be fine. He has much more stamina and strength than the other. In a few seconds the fight will be over.-said Yeosang as he smiled kindly at Jake.
-O-okay...

-And the winner is... Park Sunghoon. Congrats.-then they basically pushed him back to his seat.
-Sunghoon, you're bleeding everywhere.-said Jake as he got up and started checking Sunghoon's bruises.
-Sit down.-shouted EJ from behind.
-He's badly hurt.-shouted back Jake agressively.
-I will heal... It'll just take a few more minutes.-sighed Sunghoon.
-Dammit.-said Jake as his vampire self started showing. He was so angry he couldn't control it anymore. He got up and broke the chains of himself (it was difficult) and then from Sunghoon. It was possible because they haven't been starved as long as the others have been.
-What are you doing?-asked Sunghoon suprised when Jake put his arms around his waist.
-Getting us out of here.-he said then they disappeared with Jake's vampire speed.