Chapter 10

It was in the middle of the night, none of them were sleeping. They were too excited about tomorrow... and sadly they were also starving.
-Sunghoon. What will we do about the fact that we now can drink vampire blood too?-sighed Jake. They were sitting on Jake's bed just talking about their friends, how they must feel, and how will they react when they see them.
-I honestly don't know. We must bear with it like we did with human blood. We learned not to drink from humans, we can do this Jake. Okay?-smiled Sunghoon slightly.
-Yes okay.-smiled Jake back as he held Sunghoon's hand.
-What are you doing?-asked Sunghoon as he pulled his hand away quickly.
-Sorry, it was unintentional.
It became a little bit awkward for both of them, but Jake decided to break the silence.
-Do you remember the time Jay still hated Niki? I think it was for a few weeks after they met. He always whispered about him even though he knew Niki can hear him.
-I know. It was a disaster. They even fought one time, you remember?-asked Sunghoon. It was nice talking about the old times, and Sunghoon realized how much he misses those times.
-I remember. It was so funny.
-Until a while. But then Niki punched Jay so hard in the face, he fainted. -laughed Sunghoon.
It was nice for Jake to hear that sound after a long time.
-Yeah. Then Jay started hating him even more.-said Jake while looking at Sunghoon who was laughing like nothing is wrong at the moment.
-I like your laugh. It makes me forget about everything that is happening right now.-whispered Jake. He wanted Sunghoon to hear but he was too shy.
-What? Oh... thank you?
It was the first time Jake said that, and it suprised Sunghoon of course. He's heart started beating so fast it made him anxious.
-Why is heart beating so fast?-asked Jake worriedly.
-I don't know.-said Sunghoon then he stood up and took a few deep breaths.
-Are you okay? -asked Jake as Sunghoon sat down again.
But as he sat down he scrathed his hand on the bed, so it started bleeding.
-Yeah. But now I scratched my hand, it's bleeding. Why am I so unbelievably unlucky?-he asked laughing staring at his hand. But as he looked up he saw how Jake eyes turned red and how his veins started to show.
-Jake, what is it? Why are you turning?-he asked shaking by his shoulders. Then he realized. His blood made Jake thirsty.
-J-Jake. Look I know it's hard, you haven't drunk for days now, b-but it's me. Okay?-he started walking to the other side of the room slowly, but sadly it wasn't a big room.
Jake was looking at him with red eyes while Sunghoon was trying to calm him down.
-I know Jake you would regret this. Just take a deep breath and forget about the blood okay?
But then Jake attacked him. Sunghoon fell on the ground with Jake on top him attacking his arm.
-Stop it you idiot. What the hell?-he shouted and then he slapped Jake with all of his strength that was left in him and that seemed to work a bit.
-What happened?-asked Jake sitting on the floor breathing heavily just as Sunghoon.
-You attacked me, that's what.