Dragon Slayers (Bryan x Allumos)

Requested by CatGirl2010
Thank you for being my first request

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Everything laid peacefully once nighttime fell in Atlantide. Allumos stood on his office balcony taking a break from his paperwork. His eyes were closed as the wind blow through his long two-toned hair, taking a deep breath and holding it until he heard a faint roar in the distance. Allumos exhaled and opened his crimson eyes before jumping off the balcony landing gracefully, and head to the training grounds. When Allumos reached the training grounds he saw Bryan training in his dragon force form.

"Fire dragon roar!" Bryan slowly shouted and ignited all seven dummies in front of him. He continued on burning the dummies until he ran out of breath and desperately gasped for air, while resting his hands on his knees as his wings moved up and down. "Bryan what are you doing?" Asked Allumos as he walked up to Bryan, stopping a few feet away from him.

"I-i'm t-tr-training" gasped Bryan still looking at the sizzling dummies. "That is quite obvious. What I mean is why are you overworking yourself?" Allumos spoke firmly and crossed his arms, Bryan's wings tensed when he stood up straight and continued on looking at the burning dummies ignoring the question. "Bryan" Allumos spoke out and Bryan finally caught his breath. "What?" Bryan snarled and his wings tensed up more as well as his tail.

"Look at me. Why are you overworking yourself?" Bryan didn't turn around and instead looked at his feet, "I am not overworking myself." Allumos sighed loudly, "Don't lie to me." Bryan didn't move or say anything and Allumos sighed again. "Come up, you need rest."

Allumos said waiting for Bryan to move but he didn't, "Bryan." Allumos asked again but Bryan still didn't move, "Bryan!" He still didn't move, "Bryan" Allumos said once more before grasping his arm and started pulling him towards the Grimshade building. "Let me go" Bryan demanded flapping his wings trying to pull away from Allumos. Allumos stopped walking but still held on to Bryan, "Why are you overworking yourself?"

Allumos quietly asked and Bryan stopped squirming and locked eyes with Allumos. Allumos blushed slightly but Bryan didn't notice, tears started falling from Bryan's eyes and looked away. "I'm sorry" Bryan cried, "For what" Allumos asked letting go of him. "F-for being w-weak" Bryan cried out and hugged as well as wrapped his wings around himself. Allumos placed a hand on his shoulder, "Your not weak."

"Yes I am" "Why do you say that?" Bryan hesitated, "Everyone things I'm weak." "Who says your weak?" "Kay, Lo'pho, Viper, and Jakey" Bryan responded crying out more. 'I'll talk to Viper later' growled Allumos making a mental note.

"Your not weak" Allumos reassured him but Bryan couldn't hear him through his crys. Allumos hugged him without thinking which made Bryan jump, "Let it all out." Bryan cried on his shoulder as Allumos rubbed circles underneath his wings to calm him down. They stayed like that until Bryan calmed down a bit, "Your cold." Allumos pointed out while pulling away from the hug.

Bryan nodded and hugged himself from losing the warmth that Allumos gave him. Allumos took off his white cap and put it on Bryan, he immediately snuggled into the cap smiling which made Allumos smile. "Thank you" Bryan sniffled, Allumos nodded and transformed into his dragon force. "Why did you transform into your dragon force?" Bryan asked with an raised eyebrow and Allumos smirked.

"To do this" Allumos quickly picked him up bridal style and flew to his office balcony with Bryan's head digging into his chest. Then carried him to his room, laying him on the bed. "Allumos wha-" Bryan didn't even finish when Allumos pinned him to the bed, his hands on either side of Bryan's head. Allumos extended his wings to show dominance, "Allumos?" Bryan called out shaking a bit. Allumos smirked and gently stroked his cheek, "Shh."

Bryan stayed quiet scared of Allumos, which he noticed. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Allumos said getting off of him and sitting at the edge of the bed. Bryan got up and sat next to him, "It's fine but" Bryan paused and Allumos looked at him. Bryan seemed nervous "do you like me" Bryan blushed and so did Allumos. "Yes" Allumos flustered and looked away but Bryan made him face him and without hesitation kissed him.

Allumos jumped in surprise but melted into the kiss. Bryan wrapped his arms around his waist which Allumos didn't like and pushed him onto the bed and pinned him again. "I'm the older one here" Allumos smirked spreading his wings out, "But I'm the heat aren't I?" Snickered Bryan, "Alright then how about this. Let's flip a coin, heads I'm your's, tails your mine." Allumos chuckled, "No need."

Bryan exclaimed grabbing Allumos's shoulders and switching positions, hands on either side of Allumos's neck. "I'm the heat in this relationship and no coin is going to decide that" Bryan said while stroking his cheek. "Relationship, so we're dating now?" Allumos smirked and Bryan blushed, "I accept your flavor but have you ever heard the saying respect your elders?" Bryan nodded, "Then why don't you respect me?" Allumos said while stroking his wing making Bryan shiver in delight, Bryan could no longer up hold himself and fell on Allumos.

"No need to fall for me" Allumos chuckled now stroking the sensitive part of his wing. Bryan laid his head on Allumos's chest and stayed still liking the affection. Allumos smirked and moved his hand to lift up his head to face him, "I think your mine, don't you think?" Allumos asked while stroking the spot a bit harder, Bryan nodded and laid his head back on his chest. "Good" Allumos said and continued on stroking his shivering wing until he heard snores.

Allumos pulled the blanket over him and also wrapped his wings around him. Bryan snuggled into Allumos's chest and snored softly, Allumos watched as Bryan slept until he felt tired himself and decided to sleep.