Cookies- Part 4

Requested by RainbowSkys___XXX

I know you wanted a fourth part but this AU ended on part three. Sorry this is going to be really short.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Days weeks mouths, no–a year.

A year since the incident.
A year since Bryan awoke.
A year since the deal.
A year past since Jakey was last heard.

A peaceful night in Grimshade. Laying peacefully on the bed, curtains drawn back allowing the moon to be seen. There the slayers were. Joyful cries spread throughout the room.

"Please–stop!"
Bryan cried to Allumos. Hugging his sides, fingers spread wide, attempting to cover enough skin. But fingers like snakes bypass his defense.

"Oh no!"
Allumos teasingly laughed, continuing his tickle attacks to the Fire Slayer. Rolling on his side Bryan hip-ups his laughs, eyes sealed with streams of uncalled-for-tears bypassing. The red tail bashing against the mattress like a drum.

The bed crowed and shaked, legs barely sustaining the hamming tails, joyous cries filling the room.

The cries subsided, skinny limps resting. Their eyes meet, admiring that glint shaped star. Exchanging pants, unconsciously coming closer. They feel their warm breaths over their own lips. A wave of tranquility passes.

Until finally their lips stick. Molding to fit each other, pressing.
-----------------------------------------------------

Did say this was short. Hoped you enjoyed.