Moon's Glaze-Part 2 (Kaiba x Sedative Rose)

Requested by Crystal-Magnolia

Warning: mention and slight rape
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The moon was still up over the desert pyramid. It's many rooms dark and quiet, that was until the front door was kicked down. Meri, Selma, and many others were woken up by the sudden noise. The twins ran into the throne room weapons out, "A-ashera?" Meri stuttered, the twins stared in fear at Ashera.

His eyes glowed ghost-white, his crimson bangs levitating revealing his glowing green gem, a tear fell out of Ashera's eye. "Kaiba!" Ashera said loudly, the twins turned to each other before starring back at Ashera with puzzled faces. Ashera didn't say anything and ran up to Kaiba's room with the twins running behind him. They reached the room to find it with no prince. "Where's his grace?"

Selma asked looking at Ashera, "He was taken." "By who" Meri demanded wanting answers. "Sedative Rose" Ashera growled before looking around. "What are you doing?" Ashera didn't say anything, "Ashera?" "I'm looking for clues" Ashera said still looking around, Meri and Selma soon also started looking around the room.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaiba stirred around on the bed quietly crying, his legs ached and was cold. The gagged still placed tightly around his head and his hands tied behind his back. "Aww don't cry" Rose said while wiping his tears away. Kaiba tried moving away but Rose held onto him. He chuckled and traced a finger down his cut and bruised body until he reached his waist, he quickly stuck two fingers into his entrance and wiggled them around.

"Round two" Rose chuckled sticking his fingers in more, his sharp nails scratching his insides. Kaiba whimpered and kicked his legs shaking his head, more tears fell down. Rose laughed and continued on fingering him, "Come on, don't be like that. I know you like it." Rose said knowing full that he didn't, Kaiba cried more and muffled no many times.

Rose stopped and slowly pulled his fingers out then grabbed his member, "Like this?" Rose asked squeezing his member hard, Kaiba screamed into the gag squirming at the pain. Rose smiled letting go of his member, Kaiba panted heavily. He quickly blindfold him which Kaiba grow very scared and summoned his sword. He hovered his sword over his neck and gently scraped the blade against his skin.

Kaiba flinched and tried moving away from the blade but Rose held him down. "Shh" Rose silenced him, "Don't be afraid, just listen to me and we'll both be happy." Rose smiled while combing his hair, Kaiba nodded sniffing a bit. Rose smiled and bit the soft spot on his neck, making it bleed. Kaiba winced and whimpered but didn't moved since the blade was still on his neck.

Rose bit harder making more blood come out, he licked every drop of blood that came out. He sucked squeezing more blood out. Rose continued on biting and sucking until he was satisfied. Kaiba panted, his eyes struggling to stay open. "Tired" Rose stroke his cheek with his hand. Kaiba shook his head no, but his body said otherwise.

"Don't lie to me" Rose tightly secured the rope and gag, not wanting to be bitten or scratched when he's sleeping or worse escaping. Kaiba laid limp and closed his eyes. Rose smirked and laid with him pulling the cover over their naked bodies and pulled him closer to his chest so they could cuddle, but being careful with his cuts.

He laid his head on his chest combing his hair as soft snores came from his little kitty. He took off the gag as an red imprint was left on his face from the gag being too tight. 'I'll live if you do bite me' Rose smiled stroking a wound on Kaiba's back. 'I'm also sure you won't be able to walk.'

Rose smiled and untied his hands, "Guess there was no point in securing them?" Rose quietly chuckled and messed with his tail. Kaiba groaned and reposition himself, a hand on Rose's bare chest, and the other on his wing. He smiled and kissed his forehead before touching his soft, blue ears. His ears flinched at the touch and rested against his head.

Rose frowned and pulled him closer his head laid under his chin. Rose stroked his head while the other stroked his back, and looked up at the black ceiling. After sometime he started feeling tired and fell asleep, making sure Kaiba was in his arms.