I'm Sorry-Part 3

Requested by Zz_Whatever_zZ

Also I'm just making up a random villain.
——————————————————

"Enjoying yourself?"

Shino smiled brightly, leaned against an old tree with his hands in his sweater pockets. He stared with a dust of blush at Artemis underneath the moonlight, dancing joyously underneath the endless sky. The moon's soft glow touched Artemis's delicate skin, bouncing off like a mirror making Artemis almost glow. Shino gasped, his mouth dropped at the beautiful site before him. His heart thumped hard in his chest, awaiting to explored. He knew the feeling, he had been for a long time.

The heart wanting to explored out of his chest. His face warming and the sudden tint of red of his cheeks. The urge to protect the sweet, tender teen. Those were all syndromes of love. He was well of aware of that, that's why he wanted to protect him. . .but not this way.

He frowned, looking at Artemis as he twirled, his arms spread out, a wide smile on his face. The wind slipping through his fingertips as he laughed out without a care in the world, the moon directly behind him as the wind glided through his two-tone hair. This whole deal was ludacris, he remembered the entire meet like it was yesterday.

                  ------Flashback------

"You can't be serious!" Shino lashed out, smashing his hands on the table as he stood up. His breathing sharpened, pericing a glare at his leader. . .his best friend.

Kol sighed from his chair, his arms resting on the armrests, slightly hanging. Taking a deep breath before speaking to hopefully ease the opposing members with his words.

"I know some of you oppose this deal but-"

"SOME!" Felix repeated, irritated by the word. "None of us even agree with you!" He pointed out, everyone nodding with pissed expressions as Kol looked around.

"Okay, all may not-"

Felix slammed his hand on table, clearing his throat. Kol sighed again, choosing his words carefully now.

"I'm aware that no one agrees with the deal I set in stone." Kol glanced at Felix, reviewing if his response will satisfy him. He continued once Felix nodded, removing his hand from the round table. "I saw no other alternative-" Kol hissed, fisting his hands as he was once again interrupted.

"No other alternative?" Shino yelled, "You think kidnapping our friends, our lovers is the best way to handle this?!"

"How do you expect us to protect the people with care fore if we can't defeat-no defend them from the problem?" Kol snapped, letting the information sink in to not only Shino but the rest of L.O.V.E and continued once the whispers subsided. "Cronus is a villain we can't handle. . .not even the top 10 heroes can handle him. So the best I can do is make this deal in return for our service."

"This isn't the 'Feudal System' from the middle ages." Kiyo stated, crossing his arms.

"Then what do you suggest?"

"I don't know, but locking our friends like animals isn't the way."

"I don't like the idea either but I would rather save at least one than lose all, don't you think?" Kol scanned the room, no one objectifying him. "We have 72 hours to choose until the school explores. In the meantime I need to think."

With that said Kol just left, leaving a group full of angry, scared, and crying teens.

         ------End of Flashback------