Dungeons & Dragons- Part 2

If you guys haven't noticed yet. 'Dungeons & Dragon', and 'Where's Baba' are connected. Granted, different times from each other but same universe. 'Dungeons & Dragons' takes place two months after 'Where's Baba' with that cleared up, enjoy.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The breeze cooled the warm afternoon, flowers gleaming their beautiful colors of the Aphrodite Mansion.

"Checkmate" Femi giggled, moving the carefully chiseled white, marbled queen pawn to the left, four squares away in front of the Inpu's king pawn. Her bishop pawn six squares away, diagonally aimed for the the opposing king pawn. The white marbled pawn tower aimed five squares to the left. Inpu analyzed Femi's flawless strategy, slouching over on the living room couch, chin laying on his hand.

Truly a flawless plan, even if Inpu did move his King from the three attacking pawns, mere pawns, and the queen pawn will still get him. With a deep sigh he tipped his King pawn over, a loud thug from marble hitting marble. Inpu rubbed his eyes with his thumb and pointer finger as Femi giggled from her victory.

"Don't worry dear" Bryan message his shoulders. "You can play Candy Land with the boys and I."

"It's fine" Inpu groaned, grabbing a kleenex from the tissue box, blowing his nose. "Whose winning by the way" he asked, throwing the dirty tissue in the small, sliver net trash can beside him.

"I am" Lotus cheered, throwing his hands in the air.

"Think again" said Atlas, moving his carbroad piece to the candy castle.

"Again" Lotus complained, drooping his shoulders, ears platting against his head. "This is the tenth time. . .in a row"

"This is too easy" Atlas laid back on the couch, his shoulders and wings limping to his sides, an bored expression showing. "I want to play D&D."

"Same" Femi and Lotus said simultaneously

"We don't have a Dungeon Master" Inpu explained, grabbing another kleenex.

"Can't we play without he-" Atlas began, being interrupted by knocking.

"I'll get it" Bryan immediately said, walking over to the arch doorway, disappearing beyond it.

Small talk started in the living as they waited for the departure Brypu member. Minutes passing by until Bryan reappeared at the doorway with the Bastet-Shiva family piling behind him.

"We have guest" Bryan clarified the obvious, moving to the side revealing the family behind him.

"Salutations" Ashera greeted, weakly waving. His hair neatly comb in it's traditional style, high ponytail. He wore a plain red, short sleeve crop-top, with gold outline, revealing his chiseled abs, even the part that the shirt covered. He wore black baggy pants, a golding-ish slash decorating his waist with the ends hanging from the side. Black three strapped sandals adorned feet.

"Hello" Kaiba plainly greeted, giving everyone an pleasant, warm smile. He wore a golden necklace with an amethyst oval gem in the middle. The necklace acted as a choker, hugging nicely against his neck. A blue cape connected to the necklace, the ends attached to the gem as the rest of the cape went under his arms, hanging loosely behind him. A light blue crop-top laid underneath the cape, only covering his chest area. A layered skirt decorated his waist, cream being the first layer, the second layer barely showing but showed lavender, and a small blue banner going down the middle of the skirt where the layers split. Wearing cream sandals on his feet, his wrists adorn with pearl bracelets, a single golden ring or bracelet you could say rested on his upper part of his left arm, and a golden hoop earring pierced his left ear.