Mafia (Bryan x Inpu)

Not requested
I wanted to try something new and I really liked Pennywisegirl12346's book, 'my angel'. So am going to do my own version because I can and I'm bored, I also like violence and kidnapping. Happy New Year and no I don't need help.

Warning: This Au will contain violence and cussing (I'm pretty sure no one cares if someone cusses but just in case)
——————————————————

In a world where beings of all kinds exist, where animals from myths and fantasies coexist with each other, angels meet demons, werewolves fight vampires, mermaids and griffons fight for survival, and where Mafias are the new governments. We start in a small allyway in Devil's Pit where a game of chase is at play.

"If you stop we won't punish you that hard?"

Bryan didn't stop, he ran even with his aching legs as fast as he could. Running down the dark, stoned walled allyway. He didn't want to be caught, he wanted to keep his freedom. He wanted to fly into the air where no one could get him, feel the wind inbetween his hair and smell the air of his freedom. However; the guys were smart to bring tranquilizers, tranquilizing his wings as he tried flying away.

Lucky for Bryan they ran out of tranquilizers and it was just a game of chase now. His wings dragged on the wet permanent making it harder to run, but he pursued on wanting to keep his freedom. "Shit" Bryan mumbled reaching a dead end, turning around to see three members of the 'Red Reapers' gang.

"Your connered bitch" Laughed the tallest member of the band, slowly walking towards Bryan with the other two. Bryan backed up, growling at the trio. "We told you not to run." Smirked the werewolf, wagging his tail wildly. He pressed closer to the wall as hands reached for him, closing his eyes and saying goodbye to his freedom.

"Hey fuckers, he's ours!" Someone shouted. The trio turned around as Bryan kept his eyes closed, hanging his head, grinding his teeth.

"Says who, your mom?" Scoffed the tall guy, his gang laughed as if they heard the best joke in their life. The other group on the other hand cringed, disgusted by the very gang before them. The guy dressed in all black lifted his hand, grabbing the attention of the six others members in his group. Putting up the number three, getting the three cat hybrids in a running stance and signalling go. In a swift wind the members of the Red Reapers went silent, knocked out cold by the cat hybrids.

Bryan gasped, shooting his eyes wide open as he felt a pair of hands holding his arms. Weakly flapping and squirming to escape.

"Calm down we aren't going to hurt you if you cooperate." Said the guy in all black, calmly. He continued attempting to escape repeating 'let me go'. The guy sighed, bowing his head. "Hard way it is." The dragon hybrid in the back cracked his knuckles and neck with a smirk. Approaching Bryan and in a swift and loud thump, punched him, knocking him out cold.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Bryan groaned, opening his eyes weakly before closing them again. He  laid down to let the wave of nausea passed by. When it did, he opened his eyes fully, blinking to get rid of the blurriness. He sat up and yawned, stretching his muscles. A shock panic shot through his system when he couldn't fully stretch, hearing the sound of chains rattling. He looked around the barely lite cell where a light flashed from outside the cell giving him dizziness from its radiant glow. A cold sensation broke his dizziness and lightly shivered. His gaze move to his wrists, realizing they were chained together.

Trembling, he tried breaking the thicc chain, pulling and tugging even banging against to floor. The effort didn't even make a dent in the chain. Blood streamed from his wrists from underneath the metal binding, probably from banging the chain too hard on the floor making cuts at his skin. His glaze then focused to his left ankle that was chained to the floor, then his wings that had a black lance on each, preventing him from flying. He again tried breaking the chain on his wrists, yelping in pain as the chain cut him leaking more blood.