Punishment for cheating

"Pleeease, you're my only hope." pleaded my best friend. "Ok ok, I'll help. Just don't get caught please. Or we'll both end up in trouble."

"Thank you sooo much" she jumped for joy.

I'm one of the "toppers" in class while my best friend, Sam, is quite the opposite. But she doesn't cheat too much though. She knows it's bad and don't want to willingly do it, unless she's desperate. And now she is. This time she was sure she would fail without my help. But I'm not good at this whole sneaking thing. So I was nervous that we might get caught. And I was especially scared this time because our invigilator today is "Ms.Ruthless" (that's what we call her) who is that teacher who's always strict, extra mean, doesn't listen to what you have to say, gives extra homework and.....gives ruthless punishments.

The bell rang and we all shuffled to our seats. I'm sitting in the first bench in the first row and Sam in the 2nd bench of the 2nd row. Pretty convenient for copying I'd say, yet, of course we got caught on Ms.Ruthless's watch. Could be because she pays extra attention or because that's our fate. "As this is the first time I caught you both cheating, I won't throw your papers in the bin and give you both a zero but will deduct 10 marks...in every subject." She roared and our cheeks turned red from embarrassment with the unpleasant attention we invited from the whole class. "And meet me in my office after the exam."
We looked at each other in fear and continued the exam through tears.

-------------
*Knock knock*
"Come in."

We tottered inside, sticking close to each other. Our eyes went wide when we noticed the cane in her hand. We've seen that so many times now and Sam was also on the recieving end a few times but I never experienced the wrath of the infamous cane everyone was terrified of. Now I'm finally going to find out I guess. Though I don't want to. We're already losing so many marks, do we really need this? And it's not like I was the one copying from her but the other way around. I thought that was unfair. So I spoke up. Which was a mistake.

"C'mon girls, I think you know what to do. Come here and bend over the table and prepare yourselves for 50 strokes." she said sternly and also a little eagerly. She clearly enjoys punishing everyone. "I don't think this is required. We're going to lose a lot of marks anyway. Also, this is our first time. We learned our lesson. This is unnecessary." I spurted out looking confident enough but I was freaking out inside. "Excuse me, Lady?! I decide what is necessary or not here! Got it?"
I don't answer. "Got it?!" I nod my head vigorously. "Say yes mam." she ordered. "Yes mam!"

"Also, you're going to get an extra 10 strokes for your attitude." She said as she got up from her chair. "Attitude?? Bitch wtf?!" I thought to myself but knew better than to say it out loud. We silently bent over the table and she slowly cat-walked her way behind us. She raised the cane high in the air and swooshed it across Sam's butt first and she winced. Then it came down on mine, I kept my composure refusing to give in. She swung it across Sam's butt again, on the same spot, getting a "Ouch!" out of her. Satisfied, she does the same to my butt but I still don't give in, biting on my lip to block any sound from leaving.

She probably didn't like that as she swung it harder on my butt once again, and again on the same fucking spot. She's definitely experienced in this. Still, all she gets is a wince and a hiss from me. She moves on to Sam but now an unannounced challenge was on between us. If she can break me or not.

SWISH! SWING! SWOOSH! SWING! SWING!

With every stroke it was harder and harder to act tough. But I'm as stubborn as her, if not more. If she's dead set on breaking me, then I'm dead set on doing the exact opposite.

SWING! SWISH! STRIKE! STRIKE! ! SWING! SWING! SWISH!

As she gave our red asses the 28th stroke, Sam is already in tears, howling in pain. Ms.Ruthless was able to get a few "Ahh!"s and "Ouch!"s outta me and a smirk formed on her face.

SWISH! SWISH! SWING! SWISH!

But by the time she got to the 37th stroke, a few tears ran down my cheek and my whimpers of pain got louder. The nasty smirk on her face grew. Sam is bawling her eyes out, kicking around and rubbing her ass at this point. She pleaded to stop, that she would not do it again but like the Ms.Ruthless she is, she only swung the cane harder.

STRIKE! SWING! SWING! SWISH! STRIKE! STRIKE! SWISH! SWISH!

As the 50th stroke came down on her ass, Sam immediately got up and started rubbing her ass furiously, jumping up and down while howling in pain. But I was still sniffling in my bent over position as my punishment wasn't over yet. I can't believe she increased my punishment by 10 strokes for giving "attitude"! But I knew she would only increase the punishment if I argue now.

SWISH! SWING! SWING! STRIKE! SWING! SWISH! SWISH! STRIKE! STRIKE! SWISH!

I rubbed my very red ass that was on fire as tears streamed down my cheeks, trying my best not to look too much in pain. Ms.Ruthless simply smiled, looking pleased and satisfied with her work. Sam and I stood there hugging and whimpering. She whispered few sorrys in my ear for getting me punished. At least we didn't get a zero on the test and/or got our parents involved.

After we both calmed down for a few minutes, we wiped our faces on our sleeves and headed back out like nothing happened.

------------------
A/n : Should I continue this? Or write random one shots? 🤔