No Tattoos Allowed

"It's oookayy. We'll just get a small unnoticeable one in an unnoticeable place and no one will even notice!" I protest as my friend and I walk into the tattoo shop. Umm, as I drag my friend into the tattoo shop more like.

After about half an hour later...

We did not get a small, unnoticeable one in an unnoticeable place

We did not get a small, unnoticeable one in an unnoticeable place. We just did it in the moment and now we're freaking out cause our parents are definitely going to see this. And our parents wouldn't like it. Especially mine. They were always against and scared of any permanent marks on my body. Oh well...

~~~~~~~~
"Oww I'm sorry!" I plead as my mom and dad rain down smacks onto my tender bottom back to back. "You are not allowed to get a tattoo, and you did it without our permission!" My mom yells as she continues to tan my bottom with a bath brush. "And now you're going to learn to never do something like this again the hard way. You won't be sitting for days young lady!" My dad adds as he belts the shit outta my butt alternatively along with my mom.

SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! CRACK!
SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP!

I'm screaming in pain as angry welts cover my bottom all over. Both of them maintain the same speed and strength, not showing even a tiny bit of mercy. "Ahh! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I won't do it ever again! Please stop!" I plead and cry in vain.

SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! WHAP!
SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! CRACK!SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP!
"OWW OW PLEASEEE!"

SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP!
SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! CRACK!
SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! WHAP!SMACK! WHAP! SMACK! CRACK!

They continue for about an hour and I lay limbless on the sofa by the time they finish their assault on my bottom. My bottom is so hot and sizzling right now that if you break an egg on it, you're gonna get an instant omlet. Then they hug me and say it's alright now and that I'm forgiven.

~~~~~~~~
"For being such a bad influence on my child, you're going to get 20 smacks on your bum with a paddle." My friend's mom scolds me the next day at her place. I should've known this isn't just a friendly invite. My friend stands silently in a cornor with her head hung low as she had already been punished yesterday. I feel bad for getting her in trouble too so I accepted the punishment silently. "You're going to count after each one and thank me and you must not reach back, if you fail to do any of that correctly, you're going to get 10 more as penalty. Got it?"
"Yes mam."

SMACK! "1, thank you mam." SMACK! "2, thank you mam." SMACK! "3, thank you mam." SMACK! "Ah! 4, thank you mam." SMACK! "5, thank you mam."
SMACK! "Oww 6, thank you mam."

She spanks my already bruised butt raw till I'm a crying mess.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! "Ahhh! 17 Th-tha-thank you mam! *Sniff*"
SMACK! "OW OW OW!"

I reach back, rubbing my ass vigorously. Fresh tears start swirling in my eyes realising I'm going to get an extra 10 for this stupid action of mine and I was just 2 spanks away!

"What did I tell you girl?! Get your ass back down here! That was your eighteenth stroke, but I'm not going to count that. So you'll be getting 13 more."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! "30 THANK YOU MAM!"

I cry uncontrollably as my friend gives me a comforting hug.