Punishment for the fight-1

"You ugly whore!" My bully, Wini, screams in my face and laughs along with her gang. For the first time I decide to stand up for myself. "You filthy slut! You do nothing but bully innocent people for no reason at all, all the time! You do nothing but being a fucking bitch. Is that really all you can do? *Scoff* Pathetic. Go get a life!" I yell back, stunning them for a moment.

Then two girls come and hold my hands behind me as I struggle to wriggle out of their grip. Wini comes closer to my face with fury in her eyes and slaps me hard. Again. And again. I stomp on the foot of the girl on my right and then punch the girl on my left with my now free right hand. Once I'm completely free, I knock Wini down to the ground.

Not long after we both are sprawling over each other, slapping and scratching. We are a total fucking mess with torn clothes, messed up hair and everything when the principal walks our way!

~~~~~~~~~
"This type of behavior is unacceptable in my school!! You're going to get the punishment of your lifetime!" The principal roars and slides open her drawer. She takes out different spanking implements, like the wooden paddle, cane, leather belt, whip, flogger, and neatly spreads them on the desk. "I've decided what your punishment is going to be. Since it's clearly visible in your actions that you both hate each other so much, you can both continue hitting one other. But with these implements, right here in front of me. No limits, no rules, just do whatever you want to each other till your rage is gone and your egos are satisfied." She says sternly. Wini and I look at each other.

~~~~~~~~
She begins on me first. I offer her to, so that I can double whatever she does to me when it's my turn 😏. She orders me to strip naked first. Both the principal and I are a little shocked by that but I obey anyway. She makes me bend over and hold my feet. Then she walks over to the desk and comes back with a devilish grin holding one of the implements I hate the most, the cane.

SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! CRACK! SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! "Hmm!" SWISH! CRACK! SWISH! SWISH! "Oww!" SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! CRACK! SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! SWISH! CRACK!  "Ahhh"

She canes me so hard I feel like I'm sitting on a burning hot pan. But before I can recover from that, I feel the leather belt swing hard onto my bum. It leaves a red rectangular mark on my already dark pink bottom.

SMACK! WHIP! SMACK! SMACK!
WHIP! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!  SMACK! SMACK! WHIP! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! WHIP! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! WHIP! "Ahh! Ow ow!" SMACK! SMACK! WHIP!

After that she orders me to stand up. I stand back up and rub my bottom. Then she orders me to put my hands on the back of my head. I obey.
She goes to the table and picks up a different torture instrument. A whip. She strikes the whip against my back leaving a red hot trail behind. She covers my back, bottom, breasts and stomach leaving no top half of my body without a little red on them.

WHIP! WHIP! CRACK! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! "Hmm!"
CRACK! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP!
WHIP! CRACK! "Ahh!" WHIP! CRACK!
WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! CRACK! WHIP! CRACK! CRACK! WHIP! "Oww!" WHIP! WHIP! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! CRACK! "Ow ow oww!" WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! CRACK! CRACK! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP!
WHIP! WHIP! CRACK!

I start crying, throwing all my dignity away. My body's on fire right now. But she doesn't stop. She picks up the flogger and turns all her attention to my breasts. She whips my tender breasts 45 times (yes I'm counting every stroke in my head for later 😏🙃) leaving multiple scorching red lines behind and turning my pink nipples a shade of purple.

Then she gives five hardest and fastest swings on the tips of my breasts as I scream in agony.
WHIP! CRACK! WHIP! WHIP! CRACK!
I take them in my hands and rub them gently to ease the pain away. But she grabs my hand and bends me over the desk, directly facing the principal. I hiss as my burning breasts get squished between the weight of my body and the cold, hard desk. Then she grabs the final instrument. The paddle.

She rains down hard and fast spanks on my already bruised butt. The principal smirks down on me like she's enjoying the show. She probably is, that's why she planned this punishment. Because she's a kinky bitch. Not gonna lie but i got wet multiple times during this punishment session too. It turns me on somehow.

After 50 smacks with the paddle, my bottom matches my breasts, turning a dark shade of purple. And I'm a total crying mess.
Then she turns toward the principal and tells her that she's done with my punishment.

Finally!
I'll get my sweet revenge now 😏.