Pointing out the teacher's mistakes

A/n: Since no one answered the qs I decided to write random one shots for now 😁

~~~~~~~~
My teacher had enough after I corrected her once again. Why do teachers hate it when we correct them? This fat ass language teacher writes spelling mistakes on the board, like, everyday. And for some reason, I'm the only one pointing it out, like, did the others go blind or what?? Or maybe they were too scared to point it out. She is kinda scary. But anyways, I just point it out purely on instinct, but realise I shouldn't have a little too late.

"I observed you a lot, you wantedly search for mistakes everyday! Not just mine but everyone's. You did that yesterday too."

"But I didn't meant it like that..."

"I'm older and more experienced than you, and I know what you're thinking! I know your inner feelings and thoughts! I know EVERYTHING!"

(A/n: Literal words a literal teacher said in a literal situation to me. But the punishment part that's coming up is made up.)

"But mam-"

"Shut up! What do you think of yourself?! You need to learn a lesson today. Come here and lift your skirt up." She says super angrily. Wtf?! What did I do? I just pointed out a mistake she made.

But I do as she said anyway as I have no choice. She turns me around, my back facing the curious eyes. Ugh, this is sooo embarassing 😩. "Bend over and touch your toes." she orders.
"But I didn't do anything!" I complain. "I thought to give you 30 strokes, but now I'm making that 50. If you don't want more than that, shut up and do what I say!"

"She must've gone mad! I literally didn't even- you know what? There's no point arguing, I don't wanna add more suffering to myself." I think and obey her words. She takes out the paddle from her desk drawer and walks over to me while tapping it on her hand.

SMACK!

The first smack lands without any warning and I gasp.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She continues before I could even recover from the first one.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

My panties are the only thing that's protecting my butt right now and they're not really helpful cause my ass is on fire.
And on top of that, everyone is seeing my butt in it's full glory.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oww..." I moan and gasp every now and then and she keeps spanking harder and faster mercilessly.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

But I'm not gonna lie, for some reason...this is kind of turning me on right now....

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"We're half-way done lady. Wanna say anything?" She pauses the torment on my bottom and asks me sternly. Maybe she'll stop here if i apologise and accept that it's my fault..? But it's not though! I have more seIf-esteem than that! I'd rather let her hurt my butt than my ego. I'm not apologizing for no reason! So, I simply nod my head "no" and she continues with a little more anger than before.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ahh! Ow! Ughhh!" I hiss and cry at these much harsher and cruel spanks. I know for a fact that my ass is red like a tomato right now from the burning pain and the scared gasps & hisses from the audience. I supress the urge to reach back and rub my ass.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!  

It's sooo fucking hard to keep the position, but I know I'll just earn extra spanks if I break the position so I try my best not to.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She targets my sit spots which are already tanned along with my whole bottom, but 6 smacks with a paddle at the same spot, which is the most sensitive spot of my bottom makes me break position and reach back. I rub my ass furiously but she pulls my hand away. "You know that's going to earn you extra lady! You still have to get 5 more smacks but you're going to get 10 now. And these are gonna be the hardest smacks of your life!"

"Please no!" She pushes me back down and places the free hand on my back to keep me still.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!

She didn't lie when she said they're going to be the hardest smacks of my life. I finally let the tears flow freely down my cheeks, howling in pain.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She gives the last five, the hardest five of them all, on my sit spots again and I scream in agony. The pain is excruciating. I'm pretty sure that's gonna hurt for days when I sit down. I start rubbing my ass, not caring about all the staring eyes. It doesn't matter anymore. And I can't believe how wet I am though I'm in unbearable pain at the same time.

"Now go back to your place and sit quite instead of squinting your eyes so hard to find mistakes!" She warns and I slowly walk back to my place while wiping at my tears. I hiss at the sudden pain when I sat down. The thought of how many times I'm gonna experience that again scares me...