December 2nd

Jake didn't see the winter boy in school after their first class, but Jake didn't care he knew he would have the change to see him today!

2nd day of December! Only 22 days till Christmas evening, oh jake was so exited he even remembered to pack an extra Christmas sweater with him for the Sunghoon guy!

Jake was sitting by his desk in his class waiting for the winter boy to show up

One minute before class started came the said boy going trough the doorway, he didn't say anything he just sad down beside Jake staking his stuff from his bag on the table.

"Good morning Sunghoon! Are you ready for today? Normally we do Christmas decor on the 2nd day of December, so we are probably going to do it in our first class!" Jake said looking at Sunghoon in excitement, but the winter boy was only looking at his books.

"I don't make Christmas decor" he said, Jake looked at Sunghoon "that's okay you can learn it! I can help!" Jake said with a smile.

Sunghoon now looked at jake confused "i don't like chri-" the winter boy started but got caught of by their teacher "good morning guyssss! Ready for another day?" The class nodded their heads with smiles

"I'm glad to hear! Today we are gonna start on some Christmas decorations for our class, we are also doing a door competition so let's make it extra creative!" The teacher said setting up some things

"That's our Christmas box, it's full of glossy paper and scissors and glue!" Jake whispered to Sunghoon exited.

Jake didn't see but Sunghoon rolled his eyes at Rudolph (Jake)

Jake's eyes widened as he remembered "oh my! I almost forgot Sunghoon" he whisper shouted as he took something up from his back giving it too the winter boy.

"You didn't have any Christmas sweater on yesterday, so I figured out you must not have anyone, so I took an extra with me!!"

Before Sunghoon could decline the teacher interrupted him

"Okay let's just begin come pick some stuff to make decor from!" The teacher said.

"I'm gonna get us som stuff so we can make a Christmas garland!" Jake said getting up from his seat. Sunghoon just looked at Jake in disbelief, waiting for the boy to come back.

Jake came back with a big smile and a box in his hands "I would love to get closer too you, so let's just make this ourselves!" Jake said now standing in front of the winter boys desk with the box on the desk.

"Jake I-" "I know, I know! It's okay not to know how you make them, I'll teach you!!" Jake interrupting Sunghoon.

Sunghoon gave up on telling Jake, and instead looked down while nodded his head.

Jake looked around trying to find a place to make the decorations, but every spot was filled... "we can go another place, so we can talk while making them!" Jake taking the winter boy's wrist dragging him out the classroom.

While walking Sunghoon was quite, so Jake decided to start a conversation.

"Why did you change schools now?" Sunghoon didn't look at jake, instead he looked at the students sitting in the hallway making decorations for the doors.

"I didn't learn anything at my old school." The winter boy said.

Jake found at table in the hallway, and sat down letting go of Sunghoon's wrist "well you came to the right place I can learn you a lot of things" Jake said with a wink, and looking down in the box afterwards.

Sunghoon's face flushed, "w-what?" Sunghoon said shocked. "I can teach you some things right now if you want, should we start" Sunghoon's eyes widen, but quickly got back to normal with a sigh as Jake lifted some glossy paper and scissors.

"It's very easy trust me!" Jake said moving close to Sunghoon so he could show him how to fold them.

Sunghoon closed his eyes for a second "why do we have to do this" he now looked Jake in the eyes

Jake looked back with a warm smile "Well obviously because it's Christmas, and also because it's a competition!" Jake said cutting some of the paper now his attention on the decorations instead.

"But I don't care about Chri—" Sunghoon began "see! I made the first two, now you need to do the same, so we can connect them!" Jake interrupted still in his own little happy space.

Sunghoon look at what Jake had made, but quickly got confused, "how did you make the circles sit together, are you a magician?!" The winter boy said while Jake giggled at him.

(They look like this just so you don't get confused too! They are using gold glossy paper tho)

Jake now came even closer to Sunghoon with a paper in his hand, "let's do it together then?"

Sunghoon didn't answer, and Jake took that as a yes.

Jake took Sunghoon's right hand reaching for the scissor, and with Jake's left hand he held the paper. "Here hold the paper with me too, you'll learn much faster"

But Jake didn't realize he was breaking Sunghoon's world, and took his hand under his holding the paper too, and started cutting paper straps.

When Sunghoon realized what Jake did he quickly let go of the things and stood up, Jake looked confused at the winter boy.

"this is stupid for me to learn, I don't even like Christmas!"

HEY! Happy 2nd day of December!

Do your school make Christmas competitions too?

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed and came more in the Christmas spirit