December 7th

Partnership

Jake and Sunghoon had gotten paired up with two girls from their class, they had to  make a presentation together.

After school they decided to go to Jake's house too work

"Wow jake, your house is really pretty! Did you decorate it yourself?" One of the girls asked

Jake smiled "Thank you, me and my mama did it together!" He said while taking his shoes of.

They sat down in the dining room, taking their computers out

"Okay let's start, we can split it up right?—" Jake started but got interrupted "oh my god Lizzie! Violx update their story!!" Juli said with a big smile "no way really show me!"

Sunghoon and Jake looked at each other confused, "what are they talking about" Jake whispered to Sunghoon, but the boy just lifted his shoulders.

"Omg they are so cute, they really write the best bl's out there!!" Lizzie said, "I know right, I wish it happened in real life" juli said pouting.

"Uhh, girls what are you talking about?" Jake finally asked them.

The girls looked at each other excitedly, "it's a online bl we are reading, it just updated" Jake eyes went wide, he didn't know the girls read that stuff...(👀)

But on the other hand Sunghoon was confused "what's online bl?" He calmly asked.

Jake turned flustered, while the girls giggled at little, "bl stands for boys love" "oh-OH ah ok ok sorry" Sunghoon answered after hearing the meaning behind...

"Uhh Do you guys want anything to drink, te? Chocolate? Warm milk?" Jake asked trying to forget that...

"I'm okay with anything" the girls said.

"I'll help you jakey" Sunghoon said without realizing the nickname that slipped out

The girls looked at each other with knowing eyes, "I didn't know they were close" Lizzie said when the boys had walked out "I know right, maybe we are finally see a live action bl" said juli, both girls laughing pretty hard

"Why are they laughing" Sunghoon whispered to Jake, "I have no idea" Jake didn't look at Sunghoon, his eyes were on the hot chocolate he was making.

Sunghoon raised an eyebrow and went closer to jake "jakey why aren't you looking at me? Mmm?" He said in a cutely way.

"Why are you calling me that" jake still didn't look at him.

"I heard you mama call you like that.." Sunghoon was now standing behind jake "it's was cute and perfect for you" he whispered in Jake's ear.

Jake didn't wait any longer and got away from Sunghoon "okay here's the chocolate!" Jake said to the girls a little red in the face

But the girls looked at jake in concern "oh jake are you okay? Do you have a fever, you face is really red" juli said standing up checking Jake's forehead with her hand.

Sunghoon came back from the kitchen "oh yeah Jakey she's right, your face is really red" Sunghoon said as he came close to Jake's face holding it with two hands now, looking closely at Jake's face, when their eyes meet and Sunghoon smirked at jake.

Click💥

Lol happy December

I forgot to prof read it
I'm so silly hEHeHeEHe👹