December 8th

When they found out the girls had taken a picture of them, they knew they were fucked, that picture was gonna be everywhere.

At lunch Jake sat with his friends, Sunghoon had joined them today, after getting pulled all the way to the cafeteria.

And the guys were of course asking about the picture

"It'a just a joke, guys.." Jake said lowkey humiliated, "we just flirt for fun, we don't actually mean it, right Sunghoon?" Jake said but he felt a little pang in his heart after Sunghoon nodded agreeing with what Jake said.

"Yeah sure if you say so" Jay said shaking his head with a little smile.

They chatted for some time until Sunghoon noticed Jake wasn't eating "Jake you should eat some more before class you fool." Sunghoon said pointing at Jake's food, Jake frowned his eyebrows "I'm not a fool ouch, and I'm not hungry I don't want to eat" Jake said "but you'll seriously feel dumb if you don't eat, you probably feel bad" Jake was getting a little tiny bit annoyed now "Sunghoon, I'm not a little kid I can take care of myself, i don't care if I'll feel bad!" Jake said looking the other way"

.

.

.

.

.

Jake and Sunghoon's next class was cooking class "okay guys! Today we are gonna bake Christmas cookies, so you guys can share them at home!" The teacher said as the students started smiling at each other

Jake was busy tapping his nails on the desk while the teacher was talking. He was spacing out over thinking

"I swear to god Jake, I will cut your hand of if you don't stop" Sunghoon said, Jake looked offended at him and started doing it more aggressively because he wasn't gonna let him scare him.

Sunghoon was about too say something to Jake, when the teacher talked

"We'll make it a compilation too, you'll be in pairs of two, with the one your sitting beside rn. Okay? Begin then!"

Jake and Sunghoon had too start with finding the ingredients, and then went on with mixing stuff together. They didn't talk weirdly...

Sunghoon was gonna crack an egg into the mixture, but jake saw that and stopped him "Yah, Sunghoon your doing it wrong, let me do it" it was now Sunghoon's turn too look offended "I'm doing it just fine, you can do something else jake." Sunghoon answered back annoyed that Jake thought he couldn't crack a simple egg

Jake rolled his eyes now stepping closer trying to take the egg packet from Sunghoon "just give it too me, you are gonna ruin it Sunghoon!" "No I'm not!" he said back, not giving up the egg pack.

They started pulling harder still not letting go, "Sunghoon you are gonna drop them! just give me the packet!—" Jake said pulling extra hard making him lose balance and falling backwards pulling Sunghoon with him "YAHH—" both screamed, before landing on the floor eggs smashed everywhere, and because of accidentally pushing the table a little the flour mixture fell on top of them.

The poor boys were covered in eggs and flour laying on the floor "JAKE YOU STUPID IDIOT!" Sunghoon yelled sitting up and trying to wipe the stuff off his face "ME?!? IF YOU HAD JUST LET ME DO IT THEN—"

"JAKE, SUNGHOON DETENTION!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUNGHOON!!!
And happy 8th December

Ooo they are in trouble👀
(Oh I'm in trouble, oh I'm in trouble)

Well I wonder why they suddenly started fighting🤪

(I feel like I forgot something tho💀)