December 3rd

After yesterday, Sunghoon just rushed away, back to class, and before jake could even talk to the boy, the class finished and they didn't see each other anymore that day.

Today is the 3rd of December, but jake hadn't gotten up yet, he was laying on his bed thinking about what Sunghoon said..

"I don't even like Christmas!"

Jake didn't go after him because he was too stunned to speak...

If he doesn't like Christmas... then I'll make him LOVE it!! Jake thought

He now stood up and got ready, when he came down he saw his Christmas sock hanging over the fire place.

And suddenly he got an idea.

Jake took the whole sock in his backpack, and went out in the kitchen to him mama

"Good morning honey, did Santa give you something good today?" Jake rolled his eyes at her with a smile "Mama when will you stop trying to convince me Santa exists?"

Jake's mama laughed at him and ruffled his hair "never because he does! Who else would give you gifts?" Jake sighed and started leaving the kitchen "bye mama thanks for the gift!" He said laughing and running away from his mama

"Hey!" Jake's Mama yelled with a smile

.

.

.

.

.

Jake came into his first class "hey Jake, why are you running?" Jungwon asked.

"I was trying to find the winter boy, but that damn boy is probably late again.." Jake said while sitting down beside jungwon

"Are you really trying to convince him to like Christmas?" Jungwon asked in disbelief, almost scoffing at the boy.

Yes of course jake had been so shocked he told his friend group, also asking for advice. His friends had told Jake to just let the boy be, because he probably had his reasons, but Jake is Jake so why would he think like his friends.

Of course he was gonna turn Sunghoon in love with Christmas!

"I just can't believe he doesn't like Christmas, he probably just haven't experienced the real Christmas joy!" Jake said with a playful smilie biting his bottom lip.

Jungwon rolled his eyes with a smile "so what's your plan to convince mister snowman?" The cat asked

"Hey! Don't call him snowman that's mean" Jake said "what whyyy? You call him winter boy?!" Jungwon asked back

"That's different I don't mean it in a mean way" Jake said with his eyebrows raised, "but I thought since he doesn't like Christmas he probably doesn't have a Christmas sock, so I took mine with me with a present in!"

"That's the stupidest idea you've ever ha—" "good morning class, quite down now please" the teacher interrupted jungwon.

.

.

.

.

.

Lunch came buy fast, and Jake still hadn't seen Sunghoon, so now was his chance to find the winter boy!

Jake went around the school searching, and asking students if they had seen the boy.

Jake was about to give up, when he thought about outside, he hadn't looked outside, students don't like to sit outside in the winter, so no one was there, which mean that it's the perfect spot for someone like Sunghoon.