December 6th

Jake's mama luckily didn't hear Sunghoon's joke, because Jake had AirPods in, but jake sure did get red...

But let's forget about yesterday!

Monday, no one likes Mondays
But it's Christmas so Jake loves everyday, but Sunghoon is the opposite.

Sunghoon had skipped a little if first class, and disappeared in the other half of 2nd class...

Jake of course noticed, and when p.e. Came up, Jake was not gonna let Sunghoon go.

As the teacher told their class to begin with some stretching while the teacher got water, Sunghoon took that opportunity to get away from class.

Jake saw this, and didn't want Sunghoon to get in trouble, so he followed the winter boy.

Sunghoon had went into the locker rooms.

Sunghoon was on his phone going through his camera roll, until a a picture from Saturday came up, it was jake drinking his pink lemonade.

Jake's eyes were wide like a puppy, and at that time Sunghoon couldn't stop himself from taking a picture of the cute boy in secret.

But as he was looking at the picture for a little too long, the door suddenly open.

Sunghoon thought the teacher had noticed he was gone, and quickly closed his phone.

Jake came in the door instead...

Jake smiled teasingly "Sunghoonie, what are you hiding there?" He asked

"Jake what are you doing here" Sunghoon said trying to ignore Jake's question.

But jake just went closer while talking "I could ask you the same mister"

Sunghoon backed up, "you didn't answer my question tho, whatcha hiding there?" Jake said getting very close.

"Nothing"

Jake tilted his head a little "oh really?"

That made Sunghoon stutter a little, "y-yeah! Now mind your business"

Jake was just smirking now "oh come on Sunghoonie let me see" jake asked laughing while reaching out for Sunghoon's phone.

"Yah! Jake!— stop!" Sunghoon yelled trying to run from jake over the bench, but jake followed "come one sungie" jake laughed.

They boys were running around the locker room, when Sunghoon had to stop because he was about too fall over the bench.

But jake didn't stop instead he came straight for Sunghoon, the winter boy had turned around, and saw jake coming towards him, as jake again tried to grab his phone.

Sunghoon fell down on the bench sitting normally with Jake standing in front of him, but jake was quick and was now already over Sunghoon trying to reach the boy's phone.

When the door suddenly opened and the teacher came in.

In others eyes this scene must have seen pretty wrong... as Sunghoon was laying down, a hand on Jake's shoulder, the other with the phone behind their heads. And jake crawling on top of him, one hand on Sunghoon's chest, the other around Sunghoon's wrist that was holding the phone.

"ITS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!"

Happy 6th December, lol not so Christmas cutie today, but definitely fun!

Byeee