Chapter 1

If the actions in the story don't match your character, ignore them, please don't comment on it. (Ex, pulling hair back, moving hair out of face, ECT.)

  Y/N huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of her face, she pulled her H\L hair up.  she flipped the diner sign to ' Closed ' and went to the back, she worked at a small diner, just something to tie her over, she was saving money to move back to her hometown. About a week ago, she was surprised to know she had enough.

She opened the small closet and grabbed a broom and dustpan out, she then walked out, and began sweeping up dust and trash from the floor.

Once she was done with that, she emptied the dustpan out and put the broom and pan back in the closet. She tidied up a few things here and there, cleaning off countertops a 2nd time and making sure everything was in order.

Once she was done, she clocked out with a satisfied smile on her face, she left through the back door, making sure to lock it after her, and walked to her car.

She started her car and turned up the radio. She then left the parking lot, and began her 30 minute drive home. The roads were deserted, it was actually quite peaceful. The empty road, street lights faintly illuminating the sidewalks and road, the stars and moon were out, and the moon was full. Her mother had always told her, when the moon was full, that's when all the crazies were out, granted, she never believed it.

She chuckled at the memories of her mother's warning voice in her head, the only noise filling her ears being the radio and the soft hum of her car.

She listened in on the radio, something catching her attention, she turned it up and listened more intently.

"Four young children have gone missing without a trace, the names of these children are Daniel J, Mike Carter, and two twins, Liz and Charlie Owens."

"Descriptions include, Daniel J, a 5"4 brunette haired boy, around the age of 13. The clothes he was last seen in consist of a yellow shirt, blue jean shorts, and white Converse."

"Mike Carter, a 5"7 brunette, age 12. Clothes being a white button up, blue jean shorts, and dark grey sneakers."

"Liz Owens, a 5"4 red haired girl, age 12. Clothes were a white shirt with colorful stripes, matching shorts, and purple sketchers."

"Charlie Owens, a 5"2 red haired boy, age 11. Wearing a red and white shirt, dark grey shorts, and red and white sneakers."

"If you have, or think you have, spotted these children, please contact the authorities, these kids were last seen in Metaline falls, Washington"

"Metaline falls..? But it's such a small town.."

She shuttered, why the hell would anyone want to take innocent children? She turned off the radio, stuck in thought. Why would she get a broadcast about that if it was in a completely different state..

Sure it was only a state over or so, but that's still weird... Maybe they're suspected to have been taken out of state..?

She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves, keeping her eyes on the road, she was on a back road now, her home being in a raul area.

The only thing illuminating her path, the moon, and her headlights. She kept her gaze on the road, still in thought.

Hmm, her hometown, she hadn't thought about it in a while. The only things she remembers is her home and her friend. Her best friend.

She smiled, yes, she still remembers him, the only thing is, she forgets his name every now and then, it upsets her. His name. She forgets her childhood friends effing name.