Chapter 5

The summer evening sun hung low in the sky as the young master and his guest made their way to the dining room. In separate way, from different wings of the mansion. The young master yawning as he walked towards the curved staircase with Jung In following him from behind. 

He felt a little bit relax after his long —over time— nap. His grey sweatpants hanged low on his hips under his white t-shirt with hands hidden inside the side pockets. He put his feet on halt when he saw Haruto walking towards the other branch of the twin staircase. A young female maid hot on his heels.

For some reasons, he felt relieved and annoyed at the same time. Relieved for his guest was well taken care off while he was sleeping and annoyed for how close his maid was to Haruto. Junkyu's eyes never leave the younger, watching, following his each and every moves as both of them walk down the stairs.

The young master gritted his teeth when suddenly his maid placed her hands around Haruto. His fists were clenched inside his pocket. His eyes caught the maid's fingers tighten the grip on the younger arm.

It was a torture for him. The boney fingers of his maid had become iron spider clenching his heart.

Junkyu's annoyance turned to, yet another, anger when instead of brushing the maid away, Haruto gave her a smile. It seemed he enjoyed having a pair of hands latching on him —thought Junkyu.

He quickened his steps —almost running down the stairs— and climb up to the other stairs. The maid flinched and removed her hands from Haruto when she noticed her master glared at her. Jung In shook his head quietly when she took a quick glance at the old man behind her master.

"I-I'm sorry young master." Said the maid, looking down to her toes.

Haruto stopped walking and tilted his head, confused with the sudden apologize though not long after he heard rough, heavy footsteps. "Hyung?" He called.

Junkyu didn't answer his question and instead, he grabbed Haruto's arm and drag him back towards the second floor, leaving both Jung In and the maid in worry for different reasons.

"S-Sir.." The young maid started, covering her mouth with both hands.

Jung In placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, our master going to be okay. Tell the others he's going to have dinner in his room. But don't deliver the food unless I said so." He said as his eyes following the two males entering the master's bedroom.

The maid nodded and went to the kitchen. Jung In just stood there, looking at the high ceiling, sighing, wishing the beautiful stained glass art would gave him a clue.

Inside the room, Haruto grunted from being thrown onto the bed. His cane was gone from his hand. He had no idea where he was until the feeling of soft mattress reached his bare skin. The room was well filled with his Hyung scent. It felt like he spent most of his time here.

Only then Haruto realized the young master took him to his bedroom. Why he took me here? Aren't we going to have dinner?

His question seemed answered when he felt some part of the mattress sunk in. Between his legs and on either side of his head.

"Hyung.." He called. His voice strangled in his throat, quiet, almost cracking.

He could feel Junkyu's piercing eyes breaking through his soul. He was dangerously close to Haruto, hovering above him. And as seconds ticked by, Haruto could feel the heat radiating off of the older, his breath was rough, fanning his face.

Haruto doesn't know Junkyu was trying so hard to restrain his anger. God knows if the younger is an inanimate object, he would be broken to pieces by now.