Chapter 11

"Fuck!" Haruto cursed loudly.

He covered his nose that seemed to be bleeding, from the strong scent of iron and the wetness he had touched. The young master had to punch him straight in his face after Haruto refused to let him go.

He had been warned to not talk about music, yet here he was mentioning about music and even worse, it was Junkyu's own song he was talking about.

Junkyu had strong emotions, he was boiled from his insides. When he thought nothing could go wrong, when he thought finally someone could understand him, Haruto had to turn all those into an illusion.

Reminding him of when he once was normal, happy, complete, and glorious were just like slamming daggers through his heart. Something inside him screeched, begging for him to tear it apart and end whatever painful feeling he was having.

His chest heaving. Hands shaking, clenching and un-clenching in rage and somewhat.. sadness.

He inhaled sharply, took several steps back, spun on his heels and went to leave Haruto who was still grunting on the blanket. The thought of him hurting the blind never crossed his mind before, yet he did it. He had to leave before he hurt him again.

Haruto noticed the noises he made and quickly, almost instinctively, he got up to stop Junkyu. He didn't care if he didn't have his cane with him. He trusted his own senses when it came to his Hyung. He was about to run when he finally caught Junkyu by his elbow.

"Please, don't do this. I don't know what has happened to you but you can't always run." He pleaded. His eyes moved aimlessly with worries mirrored on them.

That's the thing! You don't know! You don't fucking know!

Junkyu screamed in his head. If he hadn't lost his voice, it would have come out ominous. He yanked his arm away from Haruto's grip and continued walking.

"You are Kim Junkyu, the singer, the musician, Kim Junkyu. You can't hide from that, Hyung." Said Haruto as he followed him from behind, counting on Junkyu's scent that was too familiar for him despite it being blended with the scent of his own blood.

"Junkyu Hyung, please listen to me first." He said.

The sound of his name being said over and over again irked him beyond anything. No one ever mentioned his name since he moved to his mansion. Everyone simply called him master or young master. It felt annoyingly strange to hear his name again.

He took out his phone and typed in fast. "Stop calling me by that name."

"Kim Junkyu." Haruto called deliberately. "Kim Junkyu. Kim Junkyu. Kim Junkyu."

Junkyu gritted his teeth and fastened his steps but Haruto quickly picked up his speed. He continued calling the young master by his name repeatedly and when that wasn't enough to make the older stop walking, he started to mention his songs.

Pulling his hair desperately, Junkyu tried to ignore Haruto, pretending he was deaf. He didn't know where he was heading to, he simply followed the coastline. Who knows the persistent guy might eventually get tired and give up chasing him; he thought.

The catch-me-if-you-can game didn't last for too long. He finally has had enough when Haruto daringly sings his song out loud. Haruto had pushed all the warning buttons he could find, leaving nothing for Junkyu to keep him sober.

He stopped in his tracks and whipped around to give the blind another taste of his knuckle but Haruto quickly caught it as though he already sensed Junkyu going to punch him again. It was predictable with Junkyu's temper and the sudden wind movement.