Chapter 16

Junkyu was taken aback when a growl escaped Haruto's lips. It was low and unpredictable, as though he had awakened a beast inside of him. He wasn't sure what he was getting into. He had no idea Haruto would fulfill his wish. A mere wish as a tease and not to be taken seriously. Though he couldn't deny he wanted it too.

Everything happened so fast. Before he knew it, in between their kisses, Junkyu was being thrown on the bed with an inexplicable force, but bounced on it comfortably. He didn't know Haruto held such strength in his lean body. It terrified him and excited him at the same time. And in no time, Haruto's warm body was on top of his, devouring his lips.

They've been kissing for the longest. The tension between them was so loud. There was nothing pure and holy about their kiss. The kiss was a story of love and romance, of temptation and desire, of devotions and dreams. And letting go was tough.

But they have to.

They were panting for fresh air, with Haruto towered above Junkyu. Their gaze was locked at each other, as though Haruto wasn't blind. In all honesty, he felt like he wasn't blind as he could picture Junkyu vividly in his head. And without having to see, he could feel Junkyu's scorching eyes casting flames throughout his body.

Junkyu had his hands on either side of his shoulders, gasping for breath from the utter shock as Haruto breathed him in. An intense, violent feeling crawling up his body. He tensed as Haruto's warm, mystifying lips traveled his neck, leaving a fiery sensation in his path. His sharp intakes of breath were a clue that he was trying not to explode into a million fragments under Haruto.

The young master had never experienced anything like this. Not even from his ex boyfriend he once claimed as the love of his life. His past adult romances felt like they were coming out of a children's book compared with what Haruto makes him feel at the moment.

Flowingly, Junkyu dug his fingers through Haruto's hair, feeling his soft, loose curls as he kissed and sucked his collarbones. Haruto's lips on his skin felt bizarre in the most breathtaking way. It was as though he was being kissed by the softest cloud, yet there were thunder and lightning bolts hidden inside.

Haruto picked up his head, and almost instantly, his ravishing lips were on Junkyu's with a new hunger. The blind's lips were warm and chaotic and blissful all at once, and Junkyu reciprocated the kiss with wildness and fire. And once again, Junkyu found his hand in his coal black hair, longing for more.

Desire present in both of them. Junkyu could hear the low growls escaping Haruto's lips and the passion between them boiled. This was like an obscure, electrifying, and deep feeling that struck them both with temper, and Junkyu loved it. No strong feeling or emotion could compare to this severely explosive, craving, and intoxicating feel.

Haruto suddenly pulled away and straightened his back, caging Junkyu's hips in between his knees. He stripped off his shirt effortlessly, leaving Junkyu with an awe at the sight presented before him.

Strong jaw that was supported by thick, log-like neck. Lean figure that was packed with muscles at perfect spots; his shoulders, his pecks, his abs, and his biceps. It was as though the universe itself took its time in carving him to resemble one of those Greek Gods, that were supposed to sit on top of Mount Olympus and being worshiped in his temple. A drop of sweat glides beautifully over those muscles and makes them look even more captivating.

Junkyu only realized this now. He never really paid attention to his lover's physics, even though they shared their morning routines for days.

Haruto is beautiful. His face. His lips. His eyes. His body. Everything about him is beautiful. Even when his dark eyes aimlessly gazed at Junkyu, Junkyu still thought they were beautiful and enthralling.