Chapter 1

When I finally opened my eyes,blinking several times,I was greeted by the warm morning light.My head felt heavy and fogged,it throbbed like I was run over by a truck. With my sloppy nature I wouldn't be suprised if it happened and then the driver threw my body in an alley because it felt like it.

I shifted to stretch my legs but before they can reach their ultimate length I hit a rough, haired skin.When I looked down I realised I was butt naked. I layed my hands behind me in attempt to push myself up when I felt a pain surge through my lower back and I immediately froze in place. I looked around to realise that I was in a different place.Panick started to arise in me,I didn't get to admire the dark curtains and the posters on the grey wall when the images flashed through my head.

The drinks.

Kissing.

Naked.

Sex.

Shit. It happened, I had a one night stand, I couldn't stop the smile from forming. This is not my usual habit considering I've only had one sexual partner who was my first in everything in my eighteen years of life, I know it screams uptight nerd boy, but my grades sucks and I'm in recovery from drug addict, now it screams bad boy but I promise am just a normal teenage boy with teen drama.

I pinched myself a few times to confirm if this was real and not some made up fantasy I was having again. But it was real considering all the hickey that were all over my chest and the handprint around my waist. I could not stop the squeal that left my mouth.

I know some may be judgmental assholes and think am a cheap fuck but if you'd seen the guy laying next to me you'd let him have his way with you trust me.I needed to leave before he wakes up and save me the embarrassment.I moved the sheet covering him,his head rested on the grey pillow with his peaceful expression.I don't recognise him and that's good right? I mean it has to be.

He had black curly hair,a piercing on his left ear,I then noticed the tattoo covering his upperarm and lower back.My fingers ached to trace over his body but I didn't want to give a second bad impression after ending up sleeping with him. God he must think am some slut, my body count was one days ago I can't believe it, Betty is not hearing the end of it.

I automatically moved my hands to the bed side table to get my glasses but they weren't there. Oh god, don't tell me they're lost again my dad isn't going to buy my lame ass excuses again. Last time I told him some guy just snatched it from my face and ran with it, which is borderline stupid of him to believe. Well, I crashed it with my butt, ha crazy right?

I know what you're thinking let me make it clear, am not a nerd, it's just a genetic thing, I always wanted to have a mysterious demeanor but the moment I wear my glasses and start talking I look like an adorable puppy with my wild blonde hair.I definitely don't talk this much am just  nervous and giddy.

I closed my eyes and tried the technique my therapist showed me. Deep breathe, focus on the environment, the cool clean air. I immediately opened my eyes and cringed it wasn't clean air it smelled like sex and sweat in here.

I moved slowly off the bed and when my feet landed on the floorboard it creaked.I remained still and stole a glimps to ensure he was still sleeping before I move around.I almost fell on my ass due to the soreness and my wobbly legs. I held myself up to steady myself.I didn't drink that much last night am sure it was only a few shots.My best friend literally dragged my ass to this party, can't complain the universe handed me a platter right here.

I picked up my clothes and dusted them off stealing glances in between.I bent down to take out my socks under the bed only to hit my head on the nightstand. I bit my lips to prevent any sound from escaping. I didn't want my morning to be awkward with him waking up and finding me roaming around his room naked I would sure die of embarrassment.