Chapter 8.

I was in the locker room after my gym class after everyone had left. I always remained behind to clean up in peace. Here is the root cause. One horny morning after watching lots of porn and ready to drop my briefs to jack off my loving mother, note the sarcasm, was kind enough to pound at my door to kick me out so I can head to school. Trust me there is nothing good that comes from walking around with a huge boner, I had to carry my bag to the front to cover myself.

When I reached at school I had gym class at the begin of the day. I walked in the locker room to change and the couple of hot dudes who were naked weren't helping. I tried not to stare so much but lack wasn't on my side since Zach saw me checking a guy out. I had it rough I could not feel my jaw for days after he roughed me up and calling me names. The fact that people found it amusing was so heartbreaking, I felt so humiliated and the way I'm given dirty looks just from walking in shows how much am not wanted there.

So here I am waiting for a butthole called Scott who was taking too long,he was probably making out with Kim back at the storage room..again, three days in a fucking row. I had no ride home so I had to stick around until he was done.

I heard the door open and I stood up ready to yell at Scott for keeping me here, but I was met with brown eyes that I had been avoiding since summer. Out of guilt.

"Hey, what are you doing here Ethan?" I asked a confused expression covering my face but I tried faking a warm smile to cover my nervousness.

"It's been long babe." He looked different, something about him gave me a weird vibe. It's been two months since I saw him and I guess alot had change.

"We are not together Ethan."

"I know I just want to get closure so I need answers.You broke up with me. Why? I loved you.Nothing mattered but you and then one evening you just break my heart like it was nothing." he said so calmly that it actually scared me.

"I'm sorry...I...I really didn't mean to hurt you but my feelings changed."

"Mine didn't and as soon as you broke it off you were with another dude." he was angry, I noticed him clenching his fists. I had never seen him like this before.

"No am not dating anyone what you heard about me and Clay were rumors." I tried reasoning with him I couldn't take another punch twice in a week.

"What did I do? You feelings can't just change Alexander." he said moving towards me. I took two steps back, I was already sweating.

"You were really an amazing boyfriend but ...I-"

"But what!" I jumped backwards he pulled his hair as his eyes darkened. "Was the sex bad or did I not show you enough affection?"

"God no, everything was amazing, I was vulnerable at the time,when you asked me out I couldn't refuse since you were always there for me. It's just I always so you more of a friend than a lover." I finished my voice cracking at the end as I lowered my head. Am a terrible person.

"So you lied to me all along about your feelings so you can use me as a distraction." His eyes widened in disbelief.

"No I liked you later on because you were sweet, cari..."he cut me of before I could even convince him that I wasn't using him.

"Just shut the fuck up, I swear you will regret ever meeting me Alexander." he said walking away banging the door behind him.

He always called me Ander this felt different he was angry and I could see the thirst for vengeance in his eyes. I really liked him but I had no sexually attractive towards him. And it was wrong for me to lead him on like that.The door cracked open and I jumped immediately the thought of Ethan coming back frightening me to my core.