Chapter 4

"Can you stop you jerk."I started coughing, deep down I knew that I could handle any type of smoke, playing pretence was the only way to avoid the attention on me and the nerdy look also helped at some point.

"Your affecting me, you dip shit." I said covering my nose. Why are we even here? Omar insisted I come here so we can hang out, I couldn't refuse he gives the best puppy dog eyes I've ever seen,but we were doing nothing except from Nate who was smoking weed.Blowing it.On my face.

"Affecting you? Like physically?" he moved closer to me and tilted his head and whispered in my ear. "I want to kiss you."

Oh God that's so hot.

"I'm here what's stopping you." I said seductively he was already turning me on with how close he was leaning on me. He stared at me for a while it started to make me fidget a little. He took a step back before taking a drag from his joint.

"Want some?" I shook my head. "Your so uptight." He chuckled.

"No I don't smoke." He's so persistent it's starting to annoy me.

"You take pills?"

"What! No I don't take drugs." I stared at him with my eyes so wide. Is he serious right now. I knew he didn't know I was an addict once, that is just a moment in my life that I want to bury but he was being such a pain in the ass right now. Has no lost its meaning.

"It's not that bad you can try." he raised his hands towards me I started feeling tensed and scared.I tooked it and threw it out of the window. I knew how tempted I was getting by the minute, but I couldn't throw away one and a half years of  sobriety just to show him am fun to be with.

"What the fuck dude that shit is distracting me." He stood up and grabbed my hands.

"Well I can be a good distraction." I pressed myself on him. On all honesty I just want a rerun of what we did am not scared to show him and admit it. I'm a teenage full of cum and I want him to drain it out of me. God he looks good so fucking good am not even exaggerating.

"What do you have in mind because I have loads of stuff we can do before Omar gets back." he said seductively while plastering that stupid grin I've come to like.My eyes accidentally fell on his plump lips. Damn those lips are going to drive me insane.

"M..make...out like just kissing and stuff." I stuttered nervously this is getting intense with the way his hands have started massaging around my lower back pushing me more closer to him.

He started leaning forward, his cologne continued suffocated me and I was already feeling weak in the knee. I then started leaning forward my hands moving to his shoulder to push him closer so we can get this over with.

"Guys guess what." I pushed him so hard he fell on the floor immediately Omar walked in.

"What is happening." He eyed between me and Clay. I'm sure am flustered right now I couldn't even look at him as I tried to control my breathing. I rubbed my hands along my face to clear my head and come up with a brilliant idea that won't be suspicious.

"Nothing I tripped, I guess I had too much to drink." He cleared his throat and stood up stumbling to the bed.

Seriously why does he always want to make out with me when he's drank when he's sober he acts like a total dick.Omar wasn't buying that but he decided to ignore, which am grateful for.

"Your dad is with some guys in the living room they really look creepy, dressed in black leathers most are covered in tats and piercings. I think it's hot." he chuckles.

"Did he see you come in." Blaine suddenly sobered up.

"No, I used the kitchen door."

"You need to leave." he deadpanned. "Both of you now."