Chapter 6

I looked at the tall guy standing infront of me,he had sharp jaw line,high cheek bones and curly hair, he had smiled at me revealing his dimples, his body was like Zeus himself so packed.He looked older than me but I didn't mind I could use him as a distraction tonight.

"Sure but I really don't know how to dance." I laughed. "I don't want to step on you,it's not a good first impression."

"I don't mind I'll help you out." he smiled.

"Okay let's go then."I stated nervously.

"Now place your hands on my shoulder then..."he snaked his arms around my waist. "there so just sway."

"This is so embarrassing." I lowered my head blushing. "What is your name?"

"Josh, I'm friends with one of the footballers at your school. He dragged me here I wasn't feeling it but I'll thank him since I've met a cutie today."

"He must be lucky then because your stunning." I blushing.

"Is that a compliment, please repeat I didn't here clearly." He said smiling. "What makes you think I met a he."

Dude seriously your hands and close to my butt and we are dancing. "Umm..m I.. okay..I" I stuttered.

"It's okay don't sweat it, your not bad at dancing as you thought." he said eyeing my feet ."So you want something to drink I'm heading to the kitchen."

"Yaaa sure, vodka would be nice. I'll wait here and practise my dance moves." I moved my hips a little to put emphasis.

He chuckled walking away.

I started looking around when my eyes landed on him. He wore a plain t-shirt which hugged his sexy chest a rugged black trouser. Our last encounter made me feel uneasy, I wanted to apologise so bad since am sure I crossed a line but my ego wouldn't let me make the first move. I was gay not desperate.

Was it wrong to imagine him kissing me.Devouring me with pure desire.Making me fall from every moan escaping his throat. It's just weird since I don't think he feels that way. Him returning my kiss earlier was just to rub it in my face how pathetic I was and pay back for insulting him which I really feel guilty, I know how rumors could get out of hand.

The girl beside him said something that made Clay laugh so loud. They started dancing holding her so tight,I wanted him to hold me like that with possessiveness and aggressiveness but we don't always get what we want.

He winked at me and gave me a devilish smile.
He pulled her close and kissed her.I wanted that to be me,I was getting hot and jealous.If that was his intention it was working.

"Dude who's that hotty and did you bail on me because of him. Wait do you play for the other team or I can take him for the night?" Omar teased.

"Chill out we're just hanging out you can have him." Am sure everyone was drunk God I basically forgot I was to keep my gay shit on the low. Hope no one saw me at the dance floor.

"I didn't know you had moves those moves you danced with him are..."

"Did people see as I didn't want to come out like this." I started to panick if Omar saw and his almost falling if not the way he's holding himself.

"Calm down everyone's drunk I'll definitely forget all of this tommorow." I hope so.

"Here, you wanna dance or go outside it's really getting hot in here."he handed me a cup. He greeted Omar who winked at me while joining the crowd again.

"Lets dance, that's the point of coming and the drinks of course." I held his hands and went to the dance floor. Game on Blaine.

While we were dancing Josh gave me a white pill saying it will add more fun. I was open to anything to get my mind loose.I was all over him he didn't seem to mind as we grinded on each other I was actually having a good time at least I wasn't thinking about Clay or anyone around they'd obviously forget, speaking of which I eyed him he looked mad. His girlfriend might have pissed him.