Chapter 3

"What the fuck dude." Scott shouted, everyone stared at us around the cafeteria.

"Keep your voice down." I whispered yelled at him throwing a fry at him. It took me a lot of courage to tell him, I had to since overthinking on my own was just giving me anxiety everytime.

I had to tell my bestfriend I could not keep this from him, at least he'll tell me what to do. But I guess I shouldn't have, he's now overreacting.

"Of all the people you chose him." He pointed at nothing in particular. "I know your new to all of this but that is no excuse. He's an aggressive, egocentric, arrogant bastard." he said with a disgusting expression, which left my eyes wide open.

"That looks like a you problem, you clearly have personal issues with him." I shrugged.

Was he that bad I mean he was rude and scary but he's...he's...I tried to come up with one good thing but I couldn't. Wait hold up, he is good at sex. I ain't judging but Scott is not one of the people who could just make stuff up. He minds his own business apart from mine, though it's fair enough.

"I didn't know plus I was so drank,you are the one who insisted I go there in the first place remember. I had a nice time with him I can spare you some details if you don't mind." I teased him while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Hell no please spare my ears." He said covering his ears I just laughed at him he was being dramatic.

"I told you to get the free booze not have sex with a jerk like him.Do you know he blackmailed me into doing his homework for three month because he got me doing the nasty at school and took a photo." he had a scrowl on his face.

I laughed at him so loud that he punched me on my arm.

"Its not funny he was manipulating me." He faked a pout.

"I'm sorry but he's attractive,have you seen him clearly under that scary facade?" I tried joking but he gave me a serious face.

"I've heard his in a mafia or something is it true?"

"Alot of people don't like him anyway because he likes to threaten people but he's not involved in anything."

"You're not like mad or disgusted that I'm gay or how long I've kept this from you. I would have been mad, no- I mean I kept it so long you must be pissed and God you think I don't trust you but I do, it was just. Scary, you know." I was rambling when he placed his palm on my mouth.

"I'm mad you slept with that wanker, but I already suspected you liked guys. You remember that one time I brought you a girl so you can hookup after you said how sexually frustrated you were." he laughed.

"Yaaah I hated you that day I was so uncomfortable and it was just weird finding her laying naked on my bed,there is just something about boobs that freak me out."

"Dude those things are fucking amazing. Just imagine them at the palm of your hands.But did you have to run and lock yourself in the bathroom." he continued laughing."I once heard you moan Cam's name when your parents went for a vacation in Aruba."

My eyes almost popped out. "What!"

"It was so weird I think I almost fainted." He chuckled nervously obviously not comfortable with the topic.

"God that's why you were awkward with me for weeks. This is so embarrassing." I covered my face."I'm sorry you had to find out like that, I was scared maybe you wouldn't be comfortable with me but am sorry for misjudging you.

"Its cool I just hoped you would have told me sooner you know I can never judge you.I have two dads and all the crap I faced because of that I could never allow something like that to happen to you."