Chapter 14

"I never knew about his panic attacks and this is just stressing me out." I heard my dad phoning someone, I tried lifting myself up but I was too tired to move.

"Are you sure about this?" He let out a heavy sigh before walking to my bed.

"Who was it?"

"I, well I was worried and didn't know what to do so I called your mother so she'll be coming over to check on you." He had a worried expression since he knew I was going to be mad at him. But I was to exhausted to fight about it.

"Cool, just what I needed. Where's Blaine?" I haven't seen him since I woke up and I was starting to worry that maybe I scared him off or given him another reason to blackmail me since I didn't want a word getting out about this to anyone.

"Oh yeah right, he's downstairs making some concussion for you, says it might help relax you a bit,he seemed super worried which was weird." He laughed it off standing up. I knew he wanted to ask something but he hesitated and walked out.

I stretched out before getting out of bed, I needed a shower anyone could smell the sweat stink from across the room. I don't know how long I stayed sited on the bathroom floor but a knock on the door brought me back to reality.

"Give me a minute Dad." I tied my towel as quick as I could and walked out without checking. I hit someone, as they fall down so did my towel. I left a loud scream when I saw who was facing my junk. I tried grabbing the towel back but he threw it at the corner of the room. There was no way I was going to run for it butt naked.

"What the hell Blaine." He started laughing as he stood up but immediately his face expression changed and I begun feeling self cautious.

"What is it?" He moved closer and I could feel heat moving to my dick and being naked was going to blow my cover.

He wiped the bridge of my nose while I gave him a confused look, was he not going to kiss me? But when I noticed blood on his fingers I started to worry, I was about to reach out and wipe some off but I remember both my hands were covering my manhood.

"I guess you hit yourself quite hard, let's go check that out." He started pulling me towards the bathroom but I stopped him.

"Get the towel first, this is insanely inappropriate walking around naked infront of my guest." I smiled hoping he wasn't going to argue with me.

He went and picked it as I remained in my position afraid that if I move an inch he was going to see my burns from the past year. He handed it to me while we walked in my bathroom.

"Sit." This bastard why is he ordering me around in my house. I just stood there giving him a confused look.

"Alexander I said sit." He demanded making me fidget a little, I thought we were passed that by now but you can never know with him. I pushed myself up the counter as he took the first aid kit out.

He started cleaning my nose with his full attention like it was some piece of art as I studied his gorgeous face. I noticed a scar below his ears and out of impulse I raised my hands and started rubbing onto it. I wanted to ask what happened but I knew it would ruin this moment we were having.

He finished up and I knew what was next. He was going to ask about what happened and I knew I wasn't ready to talk about that part with him yet plus I had to prepare myself  before my mother comes. He turned to me but  hesitated, I had to come up with a topic switch ASAP.

"Alex I..."

"You wanna go on a date." I covered my mouth  immediately, that wasn't suppose to come out even though I had planned on it a thousand times in my head but at least the topic has changed, smooth Alex.