Chapter 11

I had just finished jacking myself off after Clay left me high and dry. This was the worst moment ever stopping after every few strokes to check if anyone was nearby and bitting my lips so hard to muffle my moans. I was going to get him for this,lots of schemes that I've  already planned. I cleaned up and walked out only to bump into a half naked Omar.

Damn. I think my inner slut demon is activated

At this point I love change. Maybe my mother kicking me out was God's will cause right now I have two people on my chase, I just have to pick one. I would like us to be in a three way relationship, but there is no way am sharing Blaine's attention.

But here is the downside of it,  Omar and Blaine running away because they realise they love each and don't want me ruining there love.

Poor me so thirst for affection I even plan a life with people who are way out of my league. Pathetic.

"Hey cutie what are you doing here." He eyed me curiously. My eyes accidentally moved from his dripping face to his chest to his toned abs.

I gulped trying to find a perfect lie. "I was actually looking for you." Shit...what Noo. I wasn't please don't ask why.

"Why is that." He folded his arms around his chest positioning himself to hear my explanation. Great just great. I scratched my neck trying to stall.

"Well I wanted to ask what ideas you have for the project, times running out." That went smoothly.

"How about I send you some samples of my work you do the same, then we were our similarities come in so we are both comfortable with the topic to pic." He smiled ruffling my hair.

Phewks he bought that am getting really good at this. "Sure, that's really smart, I'll send them immediately, have a nice day." I left back to my class.

I moved to the furthest corner were I usually sit. First few days of sitting infront was a nightmare, people hit your books, step on your shoes and teachers assume you know everything so they just expect you to answer right.I removed my books and prepared myself for the lesson. Malia walked in with a wide smile on her face. She sat beside me before moving her chair closer.

"I need a favor and please say yes." She held my hands giving me one of her puppy eyes and a pout. "The few time I've been your friend you've been so nice and I just hope this favour will get us more closer than before."

"No need to exaggerate we don't even hung out that much.What do you need." She never asked for favours so it would be nice of me to at least hear her out.

"I just realised you being partner by Omar was an opportunity for me to shoot my shot soooo..."

"What! You like Omar?" I looked at her with my mouth wide open she was in for a disappointment.

"No you silly, everyone knows he's gay." I sighed at least I wasn't going to play match making. "It's Clay actually.I know it sounds silly but I've liked him since junior year and please don't tell our friends I know they hate him and I really want to ask him out."

I stared at her as I clenched my fist, I wanted to say bad things about Clay's rep to gross her out but I knew how someone with a long term crush was willing to do anything, why did God hate me this much, did my friend have to like the guy I was oftenly making out with. She looked at me with hopes in her eyes and I didn't want to disappoint her so I just nodded slowly. She quickly hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you so much I owe you a huge favour loves.So this is what we are going to do, you'll have to make Omar hung out with you later then make him bring Clay along since they are buddies then invite me over we can go to Pablo's diner." She clapped her hands giggling like that's the most awesome thing she's ever thought of.