EPILOGUE: DAECHWITA

Yoongi pov

I was in the studio still working on my mixtape, Slow Rabbit, J-hope, PD-nim, and RM sitting behind me on the couches while I fiddled with the board trying to perfect my sound.

Two more songs to go and it would be finished. The long awaited mixtape. The finish line was near.

Everyone, the members, management, family, friends, and fans had just about hounded me to death over this thing.  But my wife was gonna kill me when I finally made it home. 

Don't get me wrong. She is understanding to a fault. She knows me and she knows how I am. She's even been a sounding board for some of the tracks I've added to the album giving me wifely and fan-like feedback because she is my biggest fan, right after Soo-yunnie, of course. 

But she wants me home, and I can't blame her which is why I'm pushing all I can right now to hurry up and get this right before I leave tonight. 

Focusing all my attention on the singing track, I bury myself in my work. Somewhere, I notice the chatter behind me die down but think nothing of it as I'm just trying to get done. A bit later, though, it's almost silent in the room as if I'm here alone and I turn to see where everyone went. 

Starting at the door, my eyes encircle the room, noticing everyone is still here but all have dumb looks on thier faces and are looking off to the far wall. As the swivel chair continues to turn, my eyes land on my gorgeously sexy wife, sitting on the loveseat, alone, a smirk on her face, while she dresses in my tan trench coat.

I can see a bit of thigh as her stocking covered legs are crossed and the bright red hells she wears with them only complete the scintillating look. Her hair is up in a ponytail and she wears a bit of gloss, just enough to give her juicy lips a pop. 

I immediately get a boner and in the back of my mind, I know that's what she's really after. 

"Well, well, Mrs. Min." I smirk back at her as we make full eye contact "You look like you came for the Agust D." 

No shame in our game. 

"Oh, Mr. Min. You do know me oh so well," she quickly replied back. 

Didn't I say NONE

For several long seconds we just stare at each other. Her leaning back on the couch, arms stretched out on the top, myself, leaning back in the chair, a finger swiping at my bottom lip. The tension only increasing as we waited to indulge.

Finally, she sits up only to fall to her knees and seductively crawl towards me. I watch with freshly licked lips, as she brings her voluptuous body to sit between my opened legs. 

Sitting up, her hands now on my thighs we glare again into each others eyes. One of her brows raise, her eyes darting to the side in question and I answer with a tilt of my head and a smirk on my lips. 

For a moment, we forgot we weren't alone in the still quiet room, but she did say she had an exhibitionist kink and I wanted to see just how far she would go. 

She took the challenge and reached one hand to the first button of my trench, the other sliding up my thigh, fingers teasing across the outline of my dick. 

I jumped under her fingertips as she unbuttoned one, then two, of my buttons slow and seductively, her caramel colored skin peaking out, teasing. It was when she undid the third button and I saw the swell of her breast begin that I realized I was not a sharing man. 

"Get the fuck out!", I growled to the seemingly silent  room and sure as shit, sounds of shuffling and fumbling and mutterings were heard. 

'Perverts', I thought in my head but the smirk on my wife's face replaced that with 'wimp.'